Is that how much you get for them like?

:yes:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

far to expensive ,, needs to be half that price at least!!

Poaching b*****ds!!!.....

30 pounds for 45 kilo beef plus 5 kilo tripe and 3 bags of bones which are full of meat good luck with it mate hope you do well

Give me £4 a bird and you can neck them all if you like................ :D

canny that like, should set up a shoot then charge £15 for some rich fat lad to shoot it :laugh:

canny that like, should set up a shoot then charge £15 for some rich fat lad to shoot it :laugh:

Been there, done that.......cant be arsed with it!! Oh and you'll get double that mate................. :thumbs:

Why pay for them, Lab ?......There's loads of them running all over the place !! :whistling::D

Cheers.

• Like 1

Been there, done that.......cant be arsed with it!! Oh and you'll get double that mate................. :thumbs:

musta been cheapys who i used to beat for!

many birds you need to put out to make a ok liven @£4?

Lots of different factors mate but you just have to try and make atleast a pound profit of that........nearer to £1.50 if you got the weather probably, not this year.. :censored:

• Like 1

Lots of different factors mate but you just have to try and make atleast a pound profit of that........nearer to £1.50 if you got the weather probably, not this year.. :censored:

fcuking hell i was thinking you'd pull £2.50 on em

Feeding is £400 a tonne, Gas is £40 odd pound a bottle and you know the deisel situation. If you cant get a load out the door for rain and you have to feed them for a week its a fecking fortune.... :cray:

Feeding is £400 a tonne, Gas is £40 odd pound a bottle and you know the deisel situation. If you cant get a load out the door for rain and you have to feed them for a week its a fecking fortune.... :cray:

f*****g shite that mate!

My lurcher would eat 3lb of raw a day i reckon if i could afford it. As it stands she gets about 1.5lb in the morning and a scoop of dry in the evening. Terrier has the other 0.5lb from the 2lb in the morning and again a scoop of dry at night.

I reckon if i fed exclusively raw then they would do 4lb a day between them.

2lb of mince chicken or tripe goes nowhere with my lurcher bitch, think she inhales it.

How many lbs a day your dogs eat

I feed mainly on raw, I have 2 dogs one 24" and the other 28"

between them they get 3lbs of meat every evening with the big one getting about 1 3/4 lbs and the other getting the remainder 1 1/4lbs

they also get a small scoop of dry in the morning. They look pretty good on it.

I will increase slightly when the season starts and their work rate increases