Premium Raw Dog Food

Well ive got quite quite a few people have the feed from me and are quite happy with it.

Sorry cant help you guys.

But as I said no offence intended

Don't woory about it mate, it was worth a try ! :thumbs: but it would be a very expensive way to feed my dogs ! Maybe you should be aiming at the lapdog types that don't eat much ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

far to expensive ,, needs to be half that price at least!!

Poaching b*****ds!!!.....

30 pounds for 45 kilo beef plus 5 kilo tripe and 3 bags of bones which are full of meat good luck with it mate hope you do well

Well ive got quite quite a few people have the feed from me and are quite happy with it.

Don't woory about it mate, it was worth a try ! :thumbs: but it would be a very expensive way to feed my dogs ! Maybe you should be aiming at the lapdog types that don't eat much ! LOL !

Cheers.

3 dogs = £6 a day thats more than scott spends on big mac`s :laugh:

Cheers.

Cheers.

but they eat quality food like pedigree chum and bakers complete :tongue2:

Cheers.

Cheers.

but they eat quality food like pedigree chum and bakers complete :tongue2:

cesar :laugh: :laugh:

A bloke used to do me lamb breast, beef heart and veg at 40p per lb and I'm sure he was making a small profit margin. At least I hope he was.

no he was making a loss but just liked your company :wub::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Like what's been said, I'm sure you'll do well if you aim towards the richer pet owners out there. But us lurcher folk are a tight bunch and most people shop around and find bargains. There is a guy who goes into my local butchers and buy 2 filet steaks..one for him, one for his dog. He won't feed his the free off cuts!!

Like what's been said, I'm sure you'll do well if you aim towards the richer pet owners out there. But us lurcher folk are a tight bunch and most people shop around and find bargains. There is a guy who goes into my local butchers and buy 2 filet steaks..one for him, one for his dog. He won't feed his the free off cuts!!

i know an old couple who buy cooked chicken,steak and lambs hearts for their russell :yes:

buying meat..f**k that theirs lots of it walking round in the fields :laugh: :laugh:

and chicken FFS lab's pens are full he'd not miss a few or 40 :laugh: :laugh:

he will tell what your up to by looking at your wellies :laugh: :laugh:

buying meat..f**k that theirs lots of it walking round in the fields :laugh: :laugh:

:gunsmilie: .....You'll fit through the mincer just the same.......... :yes:

Work's out at 22 to 23 pence a pound what i get for minced beef :thumbs: a quid a lb seems way of the mark the dearest ive seen it in pre-packed wrapper's in pet food store's is still between 40p and 50p cheaper than that :thumbs:

:gunsmilie: .....You'll fit through the mincer just the same.......... :yes:

:laugh:

better me necking a few than some fat c**t shooting em :laugh: