fooking rain

thunder, lightening, golf ball sized hail and a twister not far away in lincolnshire, also got called out to a small village ravaged by a mini cyclone!!!!!! loads and loads of cars are covered in dints, including mine!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bradford 10 mins ago

is that you then

Stonkingly hot n humid here, clarice cliff county, and [bANNED TEXT] a night ive had, woke up at the side of the bed this morning, dripping i was, im all of a lather here, good drying day though, did

Posted Images

i was right it was a tornado that hit here yesterday feck sake more american shite :laugh:

See that Power Line ?? That might just be the one we spent all day and night pulling back up.

Iv'e never seen anything like it. Oak trees with 6 foot trunks up-rooted, branches strewn everywhere. Wires down, poles broken. 100 metres away........Nothing.

We we're up in our bucket truck and you could make out the route the Tornado?? travelled. The tree trimmers with us today were all taking photos. They could't believe it either.

i was right it was a tornado that hit here yesterday feck sake more american shite :laugh:

See that Power Line ?? That might just be the one we spent all day and night pulling back up.

Iv'e never seen anything like it. Oak trees with 6 foot trunks up-rooted, branches strewn everywhere. Wires down, poles broken. 100 metres away........Nothing.

We we're up in our bucket truck and you could make out the route the Tornado?? travelled. The tree trimmers with us today were all taking photos. They could't believe it either.

you know where i am and that picture wasnt taken a million miles away :laugh: ive seen oaks that have stood for 100`s of years took down yesterday

burbage

I've never wanted to throw someone out a window so much in my life....................what a nippy bitch!!!

• Like 1

fooking pissin down agen aint stopped here since 8 last night --- fecking board shitless cant crack on with owt ---mrs wants me to paint the kitchen -- maybe not means gettin wet to get the gear out the workshop ;)

fooking pissin down agen aint stopped here since 8 last night --- fecking board shitless cant crack on with owt ---mrs wants me to paint the kitchen -- maybe not means gettin wet to get the gear out the workshop ;)

same here mate, read in the local paper that storm last friday that hit here has caused an estimated £50,000,000 in damage, there was eye witness reports of the hail stones knocking pigeons out of the sky :icon_eek: the fields here are still flooded from last week so there`s nowhere for all this rain to go apart from downhill so there`s going to be flooding in the low lying areas :cray:

same here mate, read in the local paper that storm last friday that hit here has caused an estimated £50,000,000 in damage, there was eye witness reports of the hail stones knocking pigeons out of the sky :icon_eek: the fields here are still flooded from last week so there`s nowhere for all this rain to go apart from downhill so there`s going to be flooding in the low lying areas :cray:

went last night fenced off and moved my mates horses up the field -- much more rain and they`ll have to come off ...