37 replies to this topic

#16 troter58

troter58

Crash Test Dummy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:34 pm

soz mate tell the owners we will send them a few pounds when we have sold the gear good land you have atb :laugh: :laugh:
  • thee undertaker likes this

#17 patterdalejoel

patterdalejoel

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:42 pm

Cos it has been seen it is visible from the main road the lady was contacted and it was reported I'm there to do a job and save the owner some respect how is ever doing it is showing no respect any good hope your not think I'm being funny but it's got me pi.t off about it ?

what job? your there to shoot rabbits surely, not her personal guarder of property? :blink:
  • koda likes this

#18 B.P.R

B.P.R

Disabled Bay Poacher

• Banned
  • 7,063 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:59 pm

You going to wait in the bushes with a balaclava on and your crow scarer :laugh:

#19 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,540 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:26 pm

Let me get this right, You`re saying you are going to find out who they are, then you are going to shoot their lurchers,!? is this correct ?

#20 Pete the Poacher

Pete the Poacher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:28 pm

watch out boys - theres a new sheriff in town hahahaha :laugh:

#21 Bunny Boiler

Bunny Boiler

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:39 pm

It was Pete. He admits it in his name. Case solved.
  • Ideation likes this

#22 Run_Rabbit85

Run_Rabbit85

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:48 pm

I guess the dogs are going to take the bullet literally for yet again irresponsible so called dog men!! True dog men dont leave there dog behind no matter what the situation :icon_eek: sickens me knowing folk do it :bad: If ya aint man enuff to step on a mans land without his say so and when caught ya cant man up and take whats coming dont do it simples.......

Edited by Run_Rabbit85, 26 June 2012 - 10:02 pm.

#23 leegreen

leegreen

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,799 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:50 pm

I guess the dogs are going to take the bullet literally for yet again irresponsible so called dog men!! True dog men dont leave there dog behind no matter what the situation http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... sickens me knowing folk do it http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... If ya aint man enuff to step on a mans land without his say so dont do it simples..............

Thing is they probably aren't their dogs.

#24 Run_Rabbit85

Run_Rabbit85

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:59 pm

Edited by Run_Rabbit85, 26 June 2012 - 10:02 pm.

#25 tomano1

tomano1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:23 pm

No not sucking her tits or going to stark them or shoot there dogs bang must been miss understud it has been resolved name of them was put forward so she is going to sort it don't get is wrong it's not the point there not looking are respecting it what if one was in foal then it would have been worse horse has been moved

#26 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,540 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:27 pm

Horses are a pain in the tits. Everywhere is going over to livery and they are a right cnut when out lamping, feking make burgers out of them all I say !
  • patterdalejoel, carp man 1, Bunny Boiler and 1 other like this

#27 paulus

paulus

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:05 am

your correc

Horses are a pain in the tits. Everywhere is going over to livery and they are a right cnut when out lamping, feking make burgers out of them all I say !

to true rake, every piece of land that comes up for sale around here ends up full of white tape electric fecking fences, im allergic to the fecking great honking smelly things, makes me eyes and face all swell up :laugh: and tomano, that north east bedfordshire accent is getting worse mate, go back to being artic it suited you better :thumbs:

#28 tomano1

tomano1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:46 am

Fleck off brush I'm not bighting had a hard days graft and when I got the news I'm a nice guy but when I get angery it's explosive ATB SHRECK lol

#29 patterdalejoel

patterdalejoel

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:21 am

i though most horse owners would be bunny huggers, the ones ive met are blood thirsty as hell to say their all women.

#30 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,114 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:31 pm

'patterdalejoel' timestamp='1340739766' post='2686132']
tomano1' timestamp='1340739040' post='2686100']
Cos it has been seen it is visible from the main road the lady was contacted and it was reported I'm there to do a job and save the owner some respect how is ever doing it is showing no respect any good hope your not think I'm being funny but it's got me pi.t off about it ?

what job? your there to shoot rabbits surely, not her personal guarder of property? :blink:

Hes going to clean her windows lick them clean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users