Ho ever is poaching in the swawell area with two lurchers in Camo gear has just cost the land owner 300 pound in vet bills if u are on here u no ho u are this has been noted to the local police and so rounding people so there is a watch on this area and if I see u it will be delt with buy me TOMA :(

Why do they make the lurchers wear Camo gear,new fad with the trendsetting young uns maybe?.While you are on here they will possibly be taking note and nipping back out with their suitably attired jukels.I find,at this time of year,its to warm for the dogs to be dressed in their usual garb,i go with the rubber and leathertte tight fitting bunny suits,just let them run unhibited and free from the oppression of ill fitting and restrictive doggy suits.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Horses are a pain in the tits. Everywhere is going over to livery and they are a right cnut when out lamping, feking make burgers out of them all I say !

If the vets bills are ticks and nail clippings then i know who it is...............................

well fill us in with the whole story then im bored

Posted Images

I'm just thinking I think I've up set you lurcher guys buy giving bad posts hope u have not took a fence but some but it was only the well being of the lady's horses and would u like it if u were on your permittion and saw some one working it when u have put the time in to get it TOMA ?

And I thought Whins posts were confusing................

Has nobody on this forum heard of spellchecker?

And what happened to the No Txt Talk rule?

Anyway, from what (I think) the OP is saying, someone has been running their dog(s) amongst horses. Bloody stupid thing to do.

Sadly, some people still think that the whole of the hunting world is on THL.

• Like 1