• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Horses are a pain in the tits. Everywhere is going over to livery and they are a right cnut when out lamping, feking make burgers out of them all I say !

If the vets bills are ticks and nail clippings then i know who it is...............................

well fill us in with the whole story then im bored

Posted Images

Cos it has been seen it is visible from the main road the lady was contacted and it was reported I'm there to do a job and save the owner some respect how is ever doing it is showing no respect any good hope your not think I'm being funny but it's got me pi.t off about it ?

what job? your there to shoot rabbits surely, not her personal guarder of property? :blink:

• Like 1

I guess the dogs are going to take the bullet literally for yet again irresponsible so called dog men!! True dog men dont leave there dog behind no matter what the situation :icon_eek: sickens me knowing folk do it :bad: If ya aint man enuff to step on a mans land without his say so and when caught ya cant man up and take whats coming dont do it simples.......

Edited by Run_Rabbit85

I guess the dogs are going to take the bullet literally for yet again irresponsible so called dog men!! True dog men dont leave there dog behind no matter what the situation :icon_eek: sickens me knowing folk do it :bad: If ya aint man enuff to step on a mans land without his say so dont do it simples..............

Thing is they probably aren't their dogs.

No not sucking her tits or going to stark them or shoot there dogs bang must been miss understud it has been resolved name of them was put forward so she is going to sort it don't get is wrong it's not the point there not looking are respecting it what if one was in foal then it would have been worse horse has been moved

your correc

Horses are a pain in the tits. Everywhere is going over to livery and they are a right cnut when out lamping, feking make burgers out of them all I say !

to true rake, every piece of land that comes up for sale around here ends up full of white tape electric fecking fences, im allergic to the fecking great honking smelly things, makes me eyes and face all swell up :laugh: and tomano, that north east bedfordshire accent is getting worse mate, go back to being artic it suited you better :thumbs:

i though most horse owners would be bunny huggers, the ones ive met are blood thirsty as hell to say their all women.

'patterdalejoel' timestamp='1340739766' post='2686132']

tomano1' timestamp='1340739040' post='2686100']

Cos it has been seen it is visible from the main road the lady was contacted and it was reported I'm there to do a job and save the owner some respect how is ever doing it is showing no respect any good hope your not think I'm being funny but it's got me pi.t off about it ?

what job? your there to shoot rabbits surely, not her personal guarder of property? :blink:

Hes going to clean her windows lick them clean