pest control/crop protection

i have land to shoot i am just offering my services to others who need it. there is so much land in sussex buster i can reach hundreds of people online rather than spend hours knocking on doors, most of my land has come from online searching, door knocking can work sometimes im just using all of the resorces i can. friendly bunch on here.

• Like 2

look mate, what they're trying to say is, this is the wrong place to try and get some work for you to shoot on. you should've worded it better. I take it your in the army and you want to go out with the gun/air rife at weekends/leave? i'm sure someone will let you tag along

get a life boys at the end of the day the bloke is trying to get permission every ones els does it on this site so why carnt he ass holes

Why don`t you take him out "Ass Hole" ?

It's arsehole where am fae! cannae believe yer gettin aww yank oan us!!! :laugh:

get a life boys at the end of the day the bloke is trying to get permission every ones els does it on this site so why carnt he ass holes

It's arsehole where am fae! cannae believe yer gettin aww yank oan us!!! :laugh:

It`s " erse piece " roond ma way.. as in " are you stalking me yah erse piece " hahaha,, huv you got a wee bell that pings when ah make a post ?? hahahahahahaha

It`s " erse piece " roond ma way.. as in " are you stalking me yah erse piece " hahaha,, huv you got a wee bell that pings when ah make a post ?? hahahahahahaha

Every fecking forum ye've got a post oan, and ye are no bad for a rant or two which is quite amusing, best go wash that shiny bike of yours, the seat smells funny....... :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1