Polecat

Look I don't care what everyone says I like him and he's the one I've always wanted and very dark weather you think it's a polecat of ferret!!!!

Fair enough, but you could have had one of mine (which look darker) for the price of a maccy's on the A55 (because if I was driving to meet you I'd want a breakfast out of you!). Difference is that I know that mine are off a mint jill and a bloody good hob whereas you might have parted with hard earned for something you know nothing about.

It's entirely up to you if you want to chuck your money at a peddler, but there's enough experience and knowledge on here to call you out if you post showing it off. You may feel you've been treated harshly, but it's important that this type of sh*te is jumped on to prevent others being taken in by the hype.

I sincerely hope that the little chap works for you, only because I hate seeing lads ripped off.

All the best

Dave

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£50 pound your not wise mate

James mckay is a peddler.   Remember seeing a dvd, where it showed his ferret ranch, if he worked his ferrets every single day of the year, they would still only get a couple of days graft each, he

how can you tell wether he was worth it? its only a kit?

Posted Images

Look I don't care what everyone says I like him and he's the one I've always wanted and very dark weather you think it's a polecat of ferret!!!!

Fair enough, but you could have had one of mine (which look darker) for the price of a maccy's on the A55 (because if I was driving to meet you I'd want a breakfast out of you!). Difference is that I know that mine are off a mint jill and a bloody good hob whereas you might have parted with hard earned for something you know nothing about.

It's entirely up to you if you want to chuck your money at a peddler, but there's enough experience and knowledge on here to call you out if you post showing it off. You may feel you've been treated harshly, but it's important that this type of sh*te is jumped on to prevent others being taken in by the hype.

I sincerely hope that the little chap works for you, only because I hate seeing lads ripped off.

All the best

Dave

Fair enough, i know what you mean, but i kept putting post up on here asking for a dark polecat, and only one person replyed and there not even born yet, so i might of jumped the gun abit, but hay its only money lol..... lesson learnt!!!! still wouldnt mind seeing pictures of urs, because a mate who flys the birds with us is after a dark jill out of a different litter than mine, then maybe we can see how they work and breed out of them... atb Chris

All the best

Dave

Fair enough, i know what you mean, but i kept putting post up on here asking for a dark polecat, and only one person replyed and there not even born yet, so i might of jumped the gun abit, but hay its only money lol..... lesson learnt!!!! still wouldnt mind seeing pictures of urs, because a mate who flys the birds with us is after a dark jill out of a different litter than mine, then maybe we can see how they work and breed out of them... atb Chris

Have you checked his balls yet ????????

All the best

Dave

No i havent yet mate il do it when finish work in a bit, early dart on a fri........ thank f*** LOL...

All the best

Dave

No i havent yet mate il do it when finish work in a bit, early dart on a fri........ thank f*** LOL...

Might be good as if the other hasn't dropped it will need an operation, more than the fifty you paid for it, and it will be no good for breeding : /

All the best

Dave

Might be good as if the other hasn't dropped it will need an operation, more than the fifty you paid for it, and it will be no good for breeding : /

Hi Jamie, checked his balls and both are there!!! thanks for tellin us about it i prob wouldnt of checked other wise... :boogy: :boogy:

here is mine, suppose to be an eu, she is alot darker its just the flash on the camera turned her nose and coat a bit lighter, i will tru and get another pic, her saddle is black along with her legs and mask, only white is the bit around her nose, and her nose is black, i only payed £10 shes 1 year old, what you think? cheerspost-73710-0-90334700-1341587693_thumb.jpg

All the jills are gone, but might have a hob or two but only to a good home (locator, no muzzles, good care etc)

8196d206.jpg

i may sound stupid :blink: but whats a muzzle if you dont mind me asking? :icon_redface:

A muzzle stops a ferret killing (like a dog muzzle) but if you lose the ferret then chances are it can't survive with it not being able to kill :thumbs: