Polecat

because polecats an ferrets are the same????

No, haven't you been listening. Ferrets are free, sometimes a tenner. "Polecats" are £50. Dark ferrets that look like polecats are also £50, although its impossible to tell the difference so it's a good job that people are honest...

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£50 pound your not wise mate

James mckay is a peddler.   Remember seeing a dvd, where it showed his ferret ranch, if he worked his ferrets every single day of the year, they would still only get a couple of days graft each, he

how can you tell wether he was worth it? its only a kit?

Posted Images

Well ive finaly got my self a pure polecat kit (hob) brought off James Mckay him self at the Bodelwyddan Castle game fair yesterday, hes 13weeks old and is lovely, hes been hand reared from 4weeks old, and my son has named him "Wolverine", if i can work out how to get pictures up il post some, im also on the Falconry forum and ive put pictures up on there, ive always wanted a dark ferret and now i have one, and he is very dark, well pleased with him....

I'd check it's balls his stock are and produce one balled ferrets Not that id want one anyway , even if it had both balls : /

lmfao funny as f**k lol

If the man want to pay £50 for a dark ferret then surely it's up to him....

I've seen loads of people driving shite BMWs cos they like the look. Ok they have to take a twat test before they buy....

But also a lot of people saying some ferrets are shit workers.???

This is a genuine question

I know you wil get some that do the job from the off

But surely most of the others can be trained with a little bit of time.

Most dogs And birds perform well before a bit of training. And it not like a ferret is stupid! Childish maybe but surely it doesn't take a lot to turn a poor hunter in to a good one.

I've seen loads of people driving shite BMWs cos they like the look. Ok they have to take a twat test before they buy....

Most dogs And birds perform well before a bit of training. And it not like a ferret is stupid! Childish maybe but surely it doesn't take a lot to turn a poor hunter in to a good one.

You`ve not just bought a dark ferret from daytimeonly have you ????lol

It`s not as easy as you think to convert a shit ferret into a worker

would say its impossible wouldnt you? what can you do, its not like dog whereyou can improve fitness diet stamina etc, its either there or its not?

• Like 2

I reckon its impossible as well your best chance is buying a kit from worker to worker but even then would you give a guarantee ?.

would say its impossible wouldnt you? what can you do, its not like dog whereyou can improve fitness diet stamina etc, its either there or its not?

No your not improving fitness but surly getting it to come to you and to search out to get food is possible.

As for dogs it's not just fitness you train them.

Do you have bop mate they have a natural instinct to hunt. Doesn't mean it will be a good worker if you don't put the hours in training!

No your not improving fitness but surly getting it to come to you and to search out to get food is possible.

Do you have bop mate they have a natural instinct to hunt. Doesn't mean it will be a good worker if you don't put the hours in training!

you can try and train for that but you cant train to hunt out rabbits, stick with them, make them bolt, their born with that or their not thats my opinion. a good ferret is easy to find but an excellent ferret is born and can never be made.

you can try and train for that but you cant train to hunt out rabbits, stick with them, make them bolt, their born with that or their not thats my opinion. a good ferret is easy to find but an excellent ferret is born and can never be made.

you tell um joel. :thumbs:
  • Like 1

just my experience of owning some pure shit ferrets, and seeing some damn good uns. :thumbs:

Once battle commences good and proper I have seen pet bred ferrets running back to the box, and they will not go back down they might bolt a rabbit by accident but once the rest of the warren knows what's happening and it kicks off there out of there ,

just my experience of owning some pure shit ferrets, and seeing some damn good uns. :thumbs:

says the lad who has a litter of 10 ferrets, which neither of the parents work or have even seen and alive rabbit? :)

says the lad who has a litter of 10 ferrets, which neither of the parents work or have even seen and alive rabbit? :)

i thought you 2 were ferreting partners :hmm:

that litter was accidental ill put my hands up to that, i would never of deliberately bred them. the parents to your 2 litters last year were hardly properly proven either... :D