Polecat

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£50 pound your not wise mate

James mckay is a peddler.   Remember seeing a dvd, where it showed his ferret ranch, if he worked his ferrets every single day of the year, they would still only get a couple of days graft each, he

how can you tell wether he was worth it? its only a kit?

Posted Images

Hang on guys, I've had a turn of conscience. Maybe we're being a little bit....

...nope, he's either been ripped off or is a peddler himself and is trying to perpetuate the myth that dark ferrets are worth more because they're "real polecats". Because he won't admit that he's had his eye wiped then chance are he's a peddler. Posting that he's going to breed, then that he isn't, then that it's up to him if he wants to.

Get yer fancy show ferret and pop over to a show forum, this site is called "The Hunting Life" for a reason.

At the risk of going round in circles... :doh::laugh:

comparison normal polecat, with eu polecat :)post-73710-0-31990700-1341865287_thumb.jpg

Define 'normal' polecat for us please, because as far as I'm away there is only one species of European Polecat....

Define 'normal' polecat for us please, because as far as I'm away there is only one species of European Polecat....

How dare you fly that flag without knowing about the Welsh polecat "Mustela p. anglia"

...nope, he's either been ripped off or is a peddler himself and is trying to perpetuate the myth that dark ferrets are worth more because they're "real polecats". Because he won't admit that he's had his eye wiped then chance are he's a peddler. Posting that he's going to breed, then that he isn't, then that it's up to him if he wants to.

Get yer fancy show ferret and pop over to a show forum, this site is called "The Hunting Life" for a reason.

:feck: :feck: :feck:

Your continued involvement in this thread is purely incidental, as most of us stopped valuing your opinion a good few posts back...

Your continued involvement in this thread is purely incidental, as most of us stopped valuing your opinion a good few posts back...

:feck: :feck:

malt sorry for being blunt, i ment to say the more ferret type, less of a mask and saddle. just polecat markings

More ferret type? Funny that, a polecat marked ferret is called a polecat marked ferret for a reason... :yes:

Threads done its course eh lads?

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

malt sorry for being blunt, i ment to say the more ferret type, less of a mask and saddle. just polecat markings

More ferret type? Funny that, a polecat marked ferret is called a polecat marked ferret for a reason... :yes:

Threads done its course eh lads?

Yup :thumbs: Unless you want more witty taking piss Cookie posts