Polecat

Sounds like a cracker looking forward too the pics. At the end of the day you buy what you want as long as your happy not sure why people feel the need to be negative all the time

Thanks terryd, im happy with him but people like to just put people down all the time, its not just this forum its the same on them all!!!

Edited by Joycey
  • Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£50 pound your not wise mate

James mckay is a peddler.   Remember seeing a dvd, where it showed his ferret ranch, if he worked his ferrets every single day of the year, they would still only get a couple of days graft each, he

how can you tell wether he was worth it? its only a kit?

Posted Images

Well ive finaly got my self a pure polecat kit (hob) brought off James Mckay him self at the Bodelwyddan Castle game fair yesterday, hes 13weeks old and is lovely, hes been hand reared from 4weeks old, and my son has named him "Wolverine", if i can work out how to get pictures up il post some, im also on the Falconry forum and ive put pictures up on there, ive always wanted a dark ferret and now i have one, and he is very dark, well pleased with him....

I'd check it's balls his stock are and produce one balled ferrets Not that id want one anyway , even if it had both balls : /

Hes 13weeks old mate hes got no balls yet!!!!! :whistling:

Have a feel mate all male mammals have balls from berth they dont grow them layer on you know ,????

He might have them sorry my mistake, they havent dropped yet, was what i ment to say.....

Holy crap. 50 bucks for a dark ferret cause Mackay said it was a Polecat., Brilliant.

It`s a ferret mate, same as all the 5 quid ferrets that are all over the place

And you are????? 50 quid better off,,,cheeky cnut !! lol :laugh: :laugh: how to make friends in only 26 easy posts !! hhahahahah

dont tell me a ferret expert!! only kept them for 23 years bud, so no, not an expert yet,

if i wanted to spend £100 i will, money is'nt everything, you carnt take it with you when you kick the bucket!!! Mckay seemed ok like ive said i dont know the guy but was chatting to him about the mother and father, if he was bull sh****g then there is f*** all i can do about it, i liked the look of the hob i brought so i was happy, end of story!!!!! :victory:

I`m glad you`r happy with him, an yes it`s up to you how much you spend on him, (I once spent £110 treating a ferret I rescued then gave him away,) so yes, money means fuckall. I just hate seeing people convinced about this polecat malarky. I`ve seen plenty dark ferrets about getting called EU this and that, but until I see some DNA testing showing they are a different species, they are all just ferrets..

I`ve met Mackay, he was OK, but remember , this is his income, so money rules the roost.

ATB

Hi Rake Aboot, he did seam like a nice enough bloke, and yes i no its his business hes out to make money, i did try and knock him down, but he was having none of it lol, but i did try.......im not after falling out with people on here have enough with that on the falconry forum, ive had ferrets for 32yrs got my first two pole cats (ferrets) when i was 7 they were hobs and ive been hooked ever since so i know what im talking about aswell... How much do you think it would cost getting a DNA off the vet? i might just do it so its in writing when i come to breed him, plus i can put it up on here to show folk, and then maybe they would stop having a go...LOL..

You have just got it and already taking about breeding it ,but no mention of working ability or if it will work ?.

I got him for breeding, not for working i have 3jills that do all the work for me and my birds, plus a mate has his ferrets to work? altogether we have 10 working jills through out the winter and one very good hob, thats the one who is the father of my litter of kits.....

how can you tell wether he was worth it? its only a kit?

Its the one ive been after, i dont want no normal everyday polecat, been there done that!!!

and what do you think this new ones gona do that a normal every day polecat cant i will tell you f**k all :yes: and yes you can spend your money how ever you want fella just saying your not wise spending £50 on a ferret :laugh: and thats all it is at the end of the day a dark ferret there no better than an every day polecat as you call them :bye:
  • Like 1

You have just got it and already taking about breeding it ,but no mention of working ability or if it will work ?.

I got him for breeding, not for working i have 3jills that do all the work for me and my birds, plus a mate has his ferrets to work? altogether we have 10 working jills through out the winter and one very good hob, thats the one who is the father of my litter of kits.....

you wouldnt breed off an unproven dog or hawk so why ferret?

• Like 1

so your gona put a none working hob over your jills mate you wana hear yourself fs :laugh:

so your gona put a none working hob over your jills mate you wana hear yourself fs :laugh:

Don't remember saying my f****n jills???? :air_kiss: At the end of the day I wanted a dark polecat ( ferret) and now ive got one :feck: x

Edited by Joycey

Don't remember saying my f****n jills???? :air_kiss: At the end of the day I wanted a dark polecat ( ferret) and now ive got one so :feck: x

you fool :boogy::yes:

you wouldnt breed off an unproven dog or hawk so why ferret?

Now everyone has just assumed that im working him and the jills he might go over? There is so called show ferrets out there (polecats) all types of colours!! and i think he would throw off some excellent looking kits, hes a good looking hob and a nice colour to him...

It does sound a lot for a ferret and not the price i would ever pay for one, but if your happy with it then good luck with it. Try get some picture up of it .

Cheers mate a sensible reply, thanks and as soon as i can get some pictures up i will.. And yes it is a lot to pay as ive never paid for a ferret in my life untill this one..

Holy crap. 50 bucks for a dark ferret cause Mackay said it was a Polecat., Brilliant.

And you are????? 50 quid better off,,,cheeky cnut !! lol :laugh: :laugh: how to make friends in only 26 easy posts !! hhahahahah

dont tell me a ferret expert!! only kept them for 23 years bud, so no, not an expert yet,

if i wanted to spend £100 i will, money is'nt everything, you carnt take it with you when you kick the bucket!!! Mckay seemed ok like ive said i dont know the guy but was chatting to him about the mother and father, if he was bull sh****g then there is f*** all i can do about it, i liked the look of the hob i brought so i was happy, end of story!!!!! :victory:

I`m glad you`r happy with him, an yes it`s up to you how much you spend on him, (I once spent £110 treating a ferret I rescued then gave him away,) so yes, money means fuckall. I just hate seeing people convinced about this polecat malarky. I`ve seen plenty dark ferrets about getting called EU this and that, but until I see some DNA testing showing they are a different species, they are all just ferrets..

I`ve met Mackay, he was OK, but remember , this is his income, so money rules the roost.

ATB

Hi Rake Aboot, he did seam like a nice enough bloke, and yes i no its his business hes out to make money, i did try and knock him down, but he was having none of it lol, but i did try.......im not after falling out with people on here have enough with that on the falconry forum, ive had ferrets for 32yrs got my first two pole cats (ferrets) when i was 7 they were hobs and ive been hooked ever since so i know what im talking about aswell... How much do you think it would cost getting a DNA off the vet? i might just do it so its in writing when i come to breed him, plus i can put it up on here to show folk, and then maybe they would stop having a go...LOL..

so theres no dna paperwork with the kit when you bought it???

• Like 1

ATB

so theres no dna paperwork with the kit when you bought it???

No, didnt get any paper work, didnt even think to ask him!!