new lab,, what do you think

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FTW Styleside Xanadu is Choc

good luck, mines coming up to nine..         poser...   older and greyer at the marsh   sorry a bit photo heavy.

Be nice to see if you can keep it fit........................never seen a fit looking chocolate one.......

Posted Images

Be nice to see if you can keep it fit........................never seen a fit looking chocolate one....... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Be nice to see if you can keep it fit........................never seen a fit looking chocolate one....... :thumbs:

;)

Remmie - 9years old

remmiewub.jpg

8f84c579.jpg

Very nice.........not keen on a collar on a working Lab but fit looking dog all the same........ :thumbs:

;)

Remmie - 9years old

remmiewub.jpg

8f84c579.jpg

Very nice.........not keen on a collar on a working Lab but fit looking dog all the same........ :thumbs:

Collar is only on when were out walking, when were out picking up I just use slip leads :)

cheers dave i will. and barraboy the dogs look realy smart and the pics are spot on.,,,,very nice dog mate. i took her out just walking on the lead for an hour this morning before work, no pulling or lagging behind just walking at heel,

nice looking bitch john how long before its coming here.ring you later bud.les

alright les, it wont be coming to your house to live she likes it hear too much, but she might come for a visit now and then in a few month, she will like the odd trip out in your 4by with old champ, but dont be trying to buy her of me when you see her,, see you later pal.