T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

Marty these meets are so good if i lived in Aderbeen and the meet was in Dover i would still go pal.

See if you can share fuel etc buddy.

Si.

Its not the fule or costs...its the traveling all the way down threre..I got an Op coming up so not sure if il be fully recoverd by then.

I might learn a thing or two about shooting if i came :hmm::icon_redface::whistling:

Marty

Marty.

hi Marty

turn up and chillaxe,you can rest your shoulder. I will look after you!

Yes and I will teach you a thing or 2 about shooting :tongue2: and washing and lubing pellets :D .

You know you want to :thumbs: .

Edited by zini

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

I'm only a small lad (with a big belly).

Can I go in for the junior class this time as well mr T? :whistling: .

Good that so many first time attendees are putting their names down.

You all wont be disappointed.

Whats the age limit on this junior comp? I'm wanting to come but being 17 i dot fancy running the risk of driving all the way down with my rifle, il be driving by then and willing to drive down will just need another person to come down with that all then Il be able to confirm I'm coming

Lewis

Me , maybe ....................

'Bout time you showed up at one of these Craig, will be great to meet you in person :yes:

Lewis, where in the NE are yah? PM me if you like.

Tony

Was at the AAOC meet at Furnace Mill :tongue2:

Anyway depends on the Grandchilds arrival :D

Whats the age limit on this junior comp? I'm wanting to come but being 17 i dot fancy running the risk of driving all the way down with my rifle, il be driving by then and willing to drive down will just need another person to come down with that all then Il be able to confirm I'm coming

Lewis

Lewis

Marty these meets are so good if i lived in Aderbeen and the meet was in Dover i would still go pal.

See if you can share fuel etc buddy.

Si.

Its not the fule or costs...its the traveling all the way down threre..I got an Op coming up so not sure if il be fully recoverd by then.

I might learn a thing or two about shooting if i came :hmm::icon_redface::whistling:

Marty

Marty.

hi Marty

turn up and chillaxe,you can rest your shoulder. I will look after you!

Yes and I will teach you a thing or 2 about shooting :tongue2: and washing and lubing pellets :D .

You know you want to :thumbs: .

Rib's Davy :thumbs:

Yeah Im up for it, be good to know how you calibrate your scope ect.

Im not bad at sticking the pellet in the right spot though and im Alway's up for a bit of a comp :yes:

Just making a few changes to my pride and joy at the moment aswell.

Hope this date for my Op come's soon..it's driving me up the wall the longer it take's, At least when it comes il have an idea what's happening in the next few month's.

Well finger's crossed.!!

Marty :victory:

I'm only a small lad (with a big belly).

Can I go in for the junior class this time as well mr T? :whistling: .

Good that so many first time attendees are putting their names down.

You all wont be disappointed.

hi Si sorry buddy

but after a nice clean shave,i might enter myself in the junior section lol

Hi

When do you need to know for definite .Me and my shooting bud would like to come but i need to try and change my trip to New York if i can

hi Villaman

just put your name on the list,thats good enough.but changing your trip,i like this dedication :thumbs:

that ole chesnut!!!!!!!!

Lewis

i will check for this ,but i am sure junior is 9yrs to 16yrs ? I will double check

'Bout time you showed up at one of these Craig, will be great to meet you in person :yes:

Lewis, where in the NE are yah? PM me if you like.

Tony

Was at the AAOC meet at Furnace Mill :tongue2:

Anyway depends on the Grandchilds arrival :D

yes you did Craig,and it was nice to see you too! though you haven't spoke to me since :tongue2: