T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are all stars in my eyes,also thanks for the kind coments that you have said about davey and mysef,we always want you lads/lasses to go home with fond memorys , that puts a smile on our faces.again a BIG THANKYOU. and roll on the next DRY MEET. :bye: regards chaz. :good:

• Like 8

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha

ATB

Adam

• Like 5

hi

every thing packed away,but one thing A9 Tiablo torch

if i lent it to any one to go lamping,or just to look at let me know!

cant find it at the moment,so if any one has put it away by mistake,let me know. :thumbs:

just about to do paper work and calculations of funds,and put all footage onto a disc,to get it of to Si :thumbs:

hi

cant find it at the moment,so if any one has put it away by mistake,let me know. :thumbs:

just about to do paper work and calculations of funds,and put all footage onto a disc,to get it of to Si :thumbs:

did u have a bottle of wine then davy? Them stellas went down a treat on the train.

And cheers again to you and adam aswell for getting us to and from the station lads.

Top guys the lot of you. see you in january all being well.

All the best lads SKoT xxx ;) lol

• Like 1

hi

did u have a bottle of wine then davy? Them stellas went down a treat on the train.

And cheers again to you and adam aswell for getting us to and from the station lads.

Top guys the lot of you. see you in january all being well.

All the best lads SKoT xxx ;) lol

Not a problem mate :laugh::thumbs:

ATB

Adam

• Like 1

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha

ATB

Adam

The truth is I was waiting for it to rain to test the electronics...... honest!!!!

That's the trouble with me, I'm too busy running round doing different things, that sometimes I don't know what I've put where, when or how long it was there!!!

Darryl

• Like 1

Hi people, I just wanted to say what a fantastic meet the weekend was. It was my first meet but I felt welcomed and loved every minute of it. So much so that I felt that I wanted to join the air gun section on this internet site.

I would like to thank Davy and Charlie for all the work they did and Si and Laura, Si my cousin and Laura my friend for bringing me along.

Louise.

Was good to meet you Louise, we might see you at the next one then eh!!

Who was it that got beat by a girl with a .22 again???..... :D

Darryl

• Like 2

Hi people, I just wanted to say what a fantastic meet the weekend was. It was my first meet but I felt welcomed and loved every minute of it. So much so that I felt that I wanted to join the air gun section on this internet site.

I would like to thank Davy and Charlie for all the work they did and Si and Laura, Si my cousin and Laura my friend for bringing me along.

Louise.

hi Louise

you are more than welcome,good to see you here :thumbs:

next time remind me to bring some ear plugs :laugh:

hopefully see you in November ?

• Like 1

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Initial unpacking suggests that my allen keys are missing, theyre in a large 9"x6" black plastic case which also contains a full set of long ended star keys, long ended allen/hex keys, plus a variety of screw driver bits and the various handles they can be snapped onto, a yellow handled narrow flat headed screw driver, and a small level. If anybody has found them or packed them by mistake, could they pm me please, even if its with a ransom note!

Cheers, wurz

I believe they may have been given to davey when packing up as they were in the 'dismantling' tent, i remember seeing someone with them trying to figure out who they belonged to

ATB

Adam

Yep Wurz I gave them to Davey we found them whilst packing up mate :-)

you will deffo be seeing me in november and at the next meet davy why do you need ear plugs lol you all do a great job at the meets and its a pleasure to be apart of it. it was rob darryl that got beat by the girl with the 2.2 :D thank u all again xxx

• Like 3

Hi Daz,

Louise has just given me the Led Lensor P7 torch that was packed with her stuff.

Ill look after it for you mate.

She says sorry that she forgot to ask again when it was light who it belonged to.

Si.

Cheers Si Mate :)

No problem bud see You soon.

atvb Daz 7.

Hi T.H.L meet attendees

I must Say a big THANK YOU!

To Sean & Sharon O’Keeffe

For another outstanding course & venue.

http://www.old-downs-pursuits.co.uk/air-rifle-shooting-hft-ft

&

County pursuits http://www.countrypursuitsuk.co.uk/

Sandwell field sports http://www.sandwellfieldsports.co.uk/

G H Weston http://www.chweston.co.uk/

For the fantastic raffle prizes! i have called them all today and thanked them in person,Thank you very much.

Thanks!! To Chaz for his joint help in making this meet happen with me, and for his support over the week end.

Thanks!! To Si for all your help, and your support over the week end.

Thanks!! To Roger crook for the prizes donated, and for pictures & filming.

Thanks!! To Neil & Anne Once again for supplying a good bit of timber to keep us warm around the camp fire.

Thanks!! To Darryl, for the lovely Rabbit, wood pigeon, Squirrel curry, and for taking the photos, and setting up. Also Lewis ste, Rommel’s, for your help in setting up and any one else.

Thanks!! To Blueyonder AKA Dai for the explosive targets & 12g

Thanks! To all the THL virgins for Participating in the THL meet initiation

Aaron, Mike, Kevin, Gary, Skot, coop, Steve, Rob, Russell, Richard :thumbs:

Mike & Raj you will get yours at the next meet! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks!! to all who stayed an help Clear up :thumbs:

I had a great time too; the rewarding part for me is seeing people smile and having fun! And just the general crack!

Thanks to all who gave generously towards a good cause Treats4BritishTroops, your generosity shows that there are still caring people about and on this forum, So give yourself a big pat on the back!

the monies handed over to Gary Rayling co founder of Treat4BritishTroop was from the June meet & DVD sales,i shall put another post up of amounts raised!

Well that’s about it, if I have forgotten any one to Thank, :icon_redface: I shall thank you now! THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you all so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. There was some damage to the gate anchor in the floor, so until I know how much this will cost to reinstate,the amount raised may change,but this will be just materials as labour will be provided by myself Rommels, and chaz.

I will keep you informed :thumbs:

roll on the next one :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1