T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

Hi Daz,

Louise has just given me the Led Lensor P7 torch that was packed with her stuff.

Ill look after it for you mate.

She says sorry that she forgot to ask again when it was light who it belonged to.

Si.

• Like 1

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

Hi Si,

I totally forgot to ask you about that silencer you shown me on my R10, is there any chance you could get us one for next meet, I defantly want one it was ace.

Rob

Yes mate its a Sandwell Field Sports own brand designed by Tony Wall himself.

Si.

• Like 1

Here are some pictures, not taken from a stills camera but made via my editing software from my video clips.

Sorry if I have missed people out.

Darryl will have the better pics of everyone.

People from all walks of life are welcome to these meets, race, colour, where you live and status are not and should not be judged, all are welcomed and it is hoped that even more people attend the next meet.

Si.

post-2627-0-80542400-1349693192.jpg

post-2627-0-66411600-1349693196.jpg

post-2627-0-92893200-1349693199.jpg

post-2627-0-42457700-1349693203.jpg

post-2627-0-41972600-1349693206.jpg

post-2627-0-70935400-1349693209.jpg

Edited by zini

More

Superb pics from a vid cam Si....

What's with the brown mark across my face???

Now you know why I stay on the other side of the camera!!!

Darryl

Its your midnight shadow mate :laugh: .

Sorry for the quality lads but like i said the pics are made from 2 video cameras. The first being full HD clips to stills and then quality dropped to fit the forum size parameters and the last lot from a standard quality camera with the quality dropped.

It just gives people a taster till the pucker gen photos get posted from you mate.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

i have in my possession a MKII Twink, any one missing one?

also a packet of Mars bars and toffee biscuits,the Twink has to find its owner,but i am afraid the Mars bar and toffee Biscay have found there! my stomach :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Hi people, I just wanted to say what a fantastic meet the weekend was. It was my first meet but I felt welcomed and loved every minute of it. So much so that I felt that I wanted to join the air gun section on this internet site.

I would like to thank Davy and Charlie for all the work they did and Si and Laura, Si my cousin and Laura my friend for bringing me along.

Louise.

• Like 5