T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

nicely put adam.

truely, no-one should worry at all about how well or badly you shoot, the point is that everyone gets together and has a great time, theres no judgmental folks gonna be there slagging anyones abilities behind their back or any of that shite, its all about the crack and having fun with a bunch of good folks. if you need some tips to improve yourselves then theres loads of folk to ask, and if your shootings brilliant then please offer to help anybody who might need it, without making them feel a tit. or if youre a grumpy sod(like me!) and just wanna spend time on the range then do so.

the meets exactly what you want to make of it, in good company and with a huge amount of banter but nobody should feel that theyre not welcome cos of their abilities since,quite frankly, that would suck big time.

cheers, wurz

• Like 3

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

hi every one

I know this might sound cheeky,but could the members coming to the meet,go to there local gun shop.and ask them if they are willing to donate a small raffle prize!

I dont think its fair for A&Mcustomgunsmiths http://www.amcustomgunsmiths.com/index.html to donate twice a year :thumbs:

I popped in to my local shop Saturday,and asked politely and he said he would gladly donate something :thumbs: I have 2 other shops to call into as well!

Also I have spoke to Sammie at MTC Optics http://www.mtcoptics.co.uk/index.htm and they are interested in sponsoring/donating for next years meet :thumbs:

donations just for the raffle, I will sort out the trophy's :thumbs:

I would appreciate it if any of you could do this for us!

I'll ask my mate if he wants to come but I don't think he would join a forum lol he joined one and it done him in. ,il ask though

hi rob

dont worry about it,dont pressure him to do it.he will be fine :thumbs:

nicely put adam.

truely, no-one should worry at all about how well or badly you shoot, the point is that everyone gets together and has a great time, theres no judgmental folks gonna be there slagging anyones abilities behind their back or any of that shite, its all about the crack and having fun with a bunch of good folks. if you need some tips to improve yourselves then theres loads of folk to ask, and if your shootings brilliant then please offer to help anybody who might need it, without making them feel a tit. or if youre a grumpy sod(like me!) and just wanna spend time on the range then do so.

the meets exactly what you want to make of it, in good company and with a huge amount of banter but nobody should feel that theyre not welcome cos of their abilities since,quite frankly, that would suck big time.

cheers, wurz

You grumpy ? Your the event jester :laugh: :laugh:

hi Lisa

nice to see you back here again,dont be a stranger?

look forward to meeting you again & rick too :thumbs:

Hi Davy, I tend to kick around on AAOC as you know, but will try & make the effort to pop in here too now I've said howdy doody! :)

hi Lisa

nice to see you back here again,dont be a stranger?

look forward to meeting you again & rick too :thumbs:

Hi Davy, I tend to kick around on AAOC as you know, but will try & make the effort to pop in here too now I've said howdy doody! :)

hi Lisa

oh yes! no problem, I know how to contact you if I need too :thumbs:

nicely put adam.

cheers, wurz

youre not the first person to call me a joke... :blink:

• Like 1

nicely put adam.

cheers, wurz

youre not the first person to call me a joke... :blink:

I couldn't imagine a dark cloud coming anywhere near you , always got a smile on you face and cracking a joke :thumbs::laugh: