T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

and the list still grows! :thumbs:

1.Davyt63

2. Chaz

3.Si

4. Laura

5. Wurz

6. Andy&Archie

7. Andyz

8. Roger

9. Steveo + family ?

10. Neil

11. Anne

12. Marksman

13. Daz7 (unlucky for some?)

14. Milegajo

15. Mawders

16. Adam

17. rob welsh

18.Tony

19. Pelletpower +1

20. risingfriend +3

21. Chicken George + 1

22. Cliff Ennis

23. Gary Rawling

24. PIL

25. Lisa k + Rick

26. Villaman + 1

27. Probuck

28. Buster ?

29.Jaqxkrs

37 on the list and still growing :thumbs: dont miss this one lads,as there wont be another till 2013 :thumbs:

regards

Davy

I'm going to get a shit load of practice for this or atleast try so I don't make a complete fool of myself lol saying that I just hope the other half don't have the baby early lol fingers crossed

rob

really just enjoy it mate,you can come round with me and wurz.and you wont be worried about your score :thumbs:

we are to busy taking the piss out of one another,and putting others off with our laughter :laugh: :laugh:

Hi p***y Dave you best put me down so I can keep an eye on you ,can't trust you and all that lead on the farmers roof :laugh: :laugh:

hi steve

you sure your allowed out to play???????? :tongue2:

Hey, found the thread!! :bye: Thanks Tony. :)

Suppose I ought to pop in here more often - am a frequent visitor to AAOC, but I see I joined up here and have never posted - that shall have to be rectified! :laugh:

hi Lisa

nice to see you back here again,dont be a stranger?

look forward to meeting you again & rick too :thumbs:

• Like 1

Not Having You and Si in the Junior section Comp :huh:, How will You Pair of Coffin Dodgers Pass for Juniors :hmm::laugh::tongue2:

Now where's My Short Trousers and School Satchel, I think i can Pass for that Comp. :laugh::tongue2::whistling:

atvb Young Daz 7.

Not Having You and Si in the Junior section Comp :huh:, How will You Pair of Coffin Dodgers Pass for Juniors :hmm::laugh::tongue2:

Now where's My Short Trousers and School Satchel, I think i can Pass for that Comp. :laugh::tongue2::whistling:

atvb Young Daz 7.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue2:

atvb Young Daz 7.

now now daz, just cos you look like a childrens cartoon doesnt mean youll pass as a child mate...

cheers, wurz

I'm going to get a shit load of practice for this or atleast try so I don't make a complete fool of myself lol saying that I just hope the other half don't have the baby early lol fingers crossed

rob

really just enjoy it mate,you can come round with me and wurz.and you wont be worried about your score :thumbs:

we are to busy taking the piss out of one another,and putting others off with our laughter :laugh: :laugh:

yep mate, you can practically hear the points dropping around us :D

cheers, wurz

For all the ones worried about people laughing at their shooting or needing a massive amount of practice before you go..

Dont worry yourselves AT ALL!

As june was my first meet i pitched up to a warm welcome and nothing but posative banter :thumbs: .. i might have left under different circumstances after a shock upset in a certain competition :whistling::angel:

But i had a great time and everyone made you feel welcome no matter how well you shot.. to be honest its not really about the shooting its meeting new/old friends and having a good get together and a good time :thumbs: and getting pianoman really drunk so he shoots badly! (50/60 more drastic measures need to be taken for the next meet! :chair::laugh: )

Its all about having a good time and a fun time shooting your expensive toys!

Cant wait to see you all again

ATB

Adam

• Like 1