T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

hi

we Have arranged for another meet this year!

I need to know who is interested ? dates will be 5,6,7, October 2012 venue will be http://www.old-downs...uk/where-we-are

1.davyt63

2.Chaz

3.Si

4.Laura

5.Wurz

6.Andy&Archie

7.Andyz

8.Roger

9.Steveo + family ?

10.Neil

11.Anne

12.Marksman

13. Daz7 (unlucky for some)

please add your name to the list,we need at least 30 members to turn up at this meet!

it will be a fun packed week end,costing around £15.00 per person + course fees TBA,IF Camping and the same shooting events will be held,with some hunting as well, :hunter:"SHOOT IT,COOK IT,EAT IT"

there will be trophies for: ladies class, Open class,.22 class,recoiling class,junior class,

so come on get your names down,and have a fun week end!

regards

Davy,chaz,Si

Edited by davyt63

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

yes,come on lads and lasses'great w-end,great company,great fun,old friends reunited,new friends made,top tips picked up by everyone,trust me you will have a ball,andgo home wondering why you didnt come before?come on get your name down and COME TO ANOUTHER TOP MEET.regard chaz.

Daz 7 plus YODA GUN & .22 Prosport :laugh: ;)

thanks Daz :thumbs:

sorry guys id have loved to come down but il be in greece with some family. hope theres some fishing boat trips and hopefully some shooting day out thing. if not il stil b gettin pissed and chilling in the sun :bye:

are you sure,its worth missing a holiday in Greece :hmm::thumbs:

• Like 1

If I put my name down then something will crop up and screw it up for me again, so I won't. Davy, if I can make it this time I'll give you a call near the time instead of making a twat out of myself on here.

Hopefully see you then if not before :thumbs:

Put me down for a possible maybe? I fancy that junior class (hopefully be the only one) I should be able to get down for the Saturday/Sunday. I should be driving be then and possibly have a new rifle to shoot but if not I'm nicking my dads r10

Lewis

you all need to attend one of these meets, the scheming and plotting by some people is amazing, we have the phantom turret twizzler who guarantees to make you question your guns zero, the chainsaw gang who hope the lack of sleep makes you bleary eyed in the comps, and the forum photographer, who will provide you with a great pic for your profile but his real intent is to blind you with the flash of his camera so you can`t see anything afterwards, great fun, :victory:

• Like 5