T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

i have in my possession a MKII Twink, any one missing one?

also a packet of Mars bars and toffee biscuits,the Twink has to find its owner,but i am afraid the Mars bar and toffee Biscay have found there! my stomach :laugh: :laugh:

not certain but i think Phantom lost his somewhere on the friday night, might want to PM him

Hi people, I just wanted to say what a fantastic meet the weekend was. It was my first meet but I felt welcomed and loved every minute of it. So much so that I felt that I wanted to join the air gun section on this internet site.

I would like to thank Davy and Charlie for all the work they did and Si and Laura, Si my cousin and Laura my friend for bringing me along.

Louise.

Was good to meet you Louise, we might see you at the next one then eh!!

Who was it that got beat by a girl with a .22 again???..... :D

Darryl

Cheers for REMINDING everyone darryl that'd be me that Louise beat, but fair play couldnt of lost to a better lass. haha

also a packet of Mars bars and toffee biscuits,the Twink has to find its owner,but i am afraid the Mars bar and toffee Biscay have found there! my stomach :laugh: :laugh:

3mars bars and a packet of foxs jam creams! They were mine an I was looking for them!

hi lewis

let me know if you want them back ?

not certain but i think Phantom lost his somewhere on the friday night, might want to PM him

thanks Neil, i will :thumbs:

Hi people, I just wanted to say what a fantastic meet the weekend was. It was my first meet but I felt welcomed and loved every minute of it. So much so that I felt that I wanted to join the air gun section on this internet site.

I would like to thank Davy and Charlie for all the work they did and Si and Laura, Si my cousin and Laura my friend for bringing me along.

Louise.

Was good to meet you Louise, we might see you at the next one then eh!!

Who was it that got beat by a girl with a .22 again???..... :D

Darryl

same as :boogy: hopefully i will see ya at the next 1 :thumbs:

Now i have just woken up after my drug enhanced sleep (coma lol). May i firstly say sorry to each and everyone of you that had the task of packing up. I think that the walk around the HFT course was just the straw that broke the camels back because the pain i had to get away and find my stronger painkillers (they knock me about abit). SORRY. I will try to get something to allow me to shoot, i might even bring the idle back chair.

While i was driving home i had some time to think, it is so nice to see our ladies are improving at every meet aswell as gaining numbers. It was a shame that Ann didn't shoot (i think she has Neil running scared) although Louise stepped in and i understand she shot very well. What about a match the ladies v gentlemen ?

Secondly i would like to apologise to everyone both female and male who i met/spoke to over the weekend, because i am crap when remembering names to faces. Being one of the elders at the meet can i please ask for everybody to put photo of yourselves and use your real name. Before you dismiss my request just remember that you too will get old one day loose your hair, teeth and your mind. So please give it some thought.

I find it so nice aswell as strange that a bunch of people from different places aswell as backgrounds get on so well. The reason why i say this is because the three meets that i have attended everyone that i have met, i like.

Respectfully yours

Roger

• Like 2

bloody hell ....looks like i missed a great w/e due to my holiday ....tried to get up for a hello on saturday ..but events overtook me i.e shopping for food :censored:

oh well then i look forward to the next time :thumbs:

stay dry and warm :yes:

Dave :bye:

good job you didn't turn up ,i stayed sober Saturday night :laugh:

I find that hard to believe :drinks:

lol :drink:

Great effort everyone, I am so gutted I couldn't attend this one. Happens when everyone in the house is ill and laid up...... :bad: Looks like everyone had a fantastic time, as I always knew you would. There's no way you can't enjoy yourself when spending time with great people like yourselves.

Davy and Chaz, great job again....... :thumbs: You both are becoming legends, you're soon have Haven knocking on your doors...... lol

Glad I popped in for 2 miniutes even though I couldn't stay, sorry to everyone I didn't have the chance to say hello and catch up with. There is always the next time....... Take care all, catch you soon!!!

ATB,

Andy

Good to see you again mate!!

I'll sort the photos I grabbed of you & your little'un at the weekend, PM me your email address and I'll forward them over, I think you'll be pleased...

Till next time mate, take care!!

Darryl

• Like 2

you will deffo be seeing me in november and at the next meet davy why do you need ear plugs lol you all do a great job at the meets and its a pleasure to be apart of it. it was rob darryl that got beat by the girl with the 2.2 :D thank u all again xxx

Is there a meet in November??

you will deffo be seeing me in november and at the next meet davy why do you need ear plugs lol you all do a great job at the meets and its a pleasure to be apart of it. it was rob darryl that got beat by the girl with the 2.2 :D thank u all again xxx

Is there a meet in November??

no i dont think so

louise