T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

you will deffo be seeing me in november and at the next meet davy why do you need ear plugs lol you all do a great job at the meets and its a pleasure to be apart of it. it was rob darryl that got beat by the girl with the 2.2 :D thank u all again xxx

hi louise

because of your constant snoring :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

i have in my possession a MKII Twink, any one missing one?

also a packet of Mars bars and toffee biscuits,the Twink has to find its owner,but i am afraid the Mars bar and toffee Biscay have found there! my stomach :laugh: :laugh:

3mars bars and a packet of foxs jam creams! They were mine an I was looking for them!

• Like 1

i have in my possession a MKII Twink, any one missing one?

also a packet of Mars bars and toffee biscuits,the Twink has to find its owner,but i am afraid the Mars bar and toffee Biscay have found there! my stomach :laugh: :laugh:

3mars bars and a packet of foxs jam creams! They were mine an I was looking for them!

hi Skot

what about the Twink?

bloody hell ....looks like i missed a great w/e due to my holiday ....tried to get up for a hello on saturday ..but events overtook me i.e shopping for food :censored:

oh well then i look forward to the next time :thumbs:

stay dry and warm :yes:

Dave :bye:

Edited by Webby1

Great effort everyone, I am so gutted I couldn't attend this one. Happens when everyone in the house is ill and laid up...... :bad: Looks like everyone had a fantastic time, as I always knew you would. There's no way you can't enjoy yourself when spending time with great people like yourselves.

Davy and Chaz, great job again....... :thumbs: You both are becoming legends, you're soon have Haven knocking on your doors...... lol

Glad I popped in for 2 miniutes even though I couldn't stay, sorry to everyone I didn't have the chance to say hello and catch up with. There is always the next time....... Take care all, catch you soon!!!

ATB,

Andy

Eh.. i dont own a twink lol. only brought my 97.. And my 95 has a hw mod... lol

OK buddy

bloody hell ....looks like i missed a great w/e due to my holiday ....tried to get up for a hello on saturday ..but events overtook me i.e shopping for food :censored:

oh well then i look forward to the next time :thumbs:

stay dry and warm :yes:

Dave :bye:

good job you didn't turn up ,i stayed sober Saturday night :laugh:

Great effort everyone, I am so gutted I couldn't attend this one. Happens when everyone in the house is ill and laid up...... :bad: Looks like everyone had a fantastic time, as I always knew you would. There's no way you can't enjoy yourself when spending time with great people like yourselves.

Davy and Chaz, great job again....... :thumbs: You both are becoming legends, you're soon have Haven knocking on your doors...... lol

Glad I popped in for 2 miniutes even though I couldn't stay, sorry to everyone I didn't have the chance to say hello and catch up with. There is always the next time....... Take care all, catch you soon!!!

ATB,

Andy

hi Andy

it was good to see you even for a short while,and thanks for your cash contribution,even though you was there about 15 minutes :thumbs:

• Like 1

ATB,

Andy

It was still nice to see you Andy even though it was short.

Si.

• Like 1