T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

i'm already getting excited, although not in a 'tingly' way... last one was great fun, just remember earplugs for at night and superglue for your turrets...

davy, we'll have to find something to properly ruin pianoman with this time matey!!

cheers, wurz

Also Twin Prosports at the Meet as well John :laugh:;)

I've sussed how to nobble Pianoman Let Davy loose with His Twister powers :whistling::tongue2::laugh:;)

never mind the twisting daz, i've a plan involving rohipnol,davy in THAT dress and blackmail that should be just the ticket... :toast:

cheers, wurz

i'm already getting excited, although not in a 'tingly' way... last one was great fun, just remember earplugs for at night and superglue for your turrets...

davy, we'll have to find something to properly ruin pianoman with this time matey!!

cheers, wurz

I've sussed how to nobble Pianoman Let Davy loose with His Twister powers :whistling::tongue2::laugh:;)

never mind the twisting daz, i've a plan involving rohipnol,davy in THAT dress and blackmail that should be just the ticket... :toast:

cheers, wurz

Feck NO :blink: :icon_eek:, :huh:,

Davy in that Dress :bad: Sorry John, Even i ain't that Cruel to Pianoman :laugh: :laugh:

atvb Daz 7

• Like 1

whats the best route to take from Dartford Kent not been to that part of the country since I was a boy and are we allows dogs on campsite

george

hi Chicken George

no dogs on the site buddy,sorry!

if your coming from Kent,just go west bond on the M4 till you hit swindon,turn off there and take the A419 TO DRIFFIELD

http://www.old-downs...uk/where-we-are

M20.M26,M25,M4 Exit junction 16,Take the A419 to Driffield :thumbs:

see you there!

Nothing wrong with Davys dress sense.

You should see what he wears when he stops at mine.

Laura always borrows him her suspenders and stockings with her frilly nighty for bed LOL.

Laura always borrows him her suspenders and stockings with her frilly nighty for bed LOL.

dont forget the cuddly toy!!! :tongue2:

cheers, wurz

Also Twin Prosports at the Meet as well John

I've sussed how to nobble Pianoman Let Davy loose with His Twister powers

never mind the twisting daz, i've a plan involving rohipnol,davy in THAT dress and blackmail that should be just the ticket...

cheers, wurz

cheers, wurz

cheers, wurz

Feck NO :blink: :icon_eek:, :huh:,

Davy in that Dress :bad: Sorry John, Even i ain't that Cruel to Pianoman :laugh: :laugh:

atvb Daz 7

Well, its.a good job I'm prepared to get davy drunk enough to go that 'extra mile' then....

is it pick on Davy day today :cray:

No we wouldnt do that partner.

So noone and i mean noone ask Davy how he got on with his filming today and how the editing went (Oh sh-t) or he will be very mad.

Si.

dont forget the cuddly toy!!! :tongue2:

thought that was zini

Marty these meets are so good if i lived in Aderbeen and the meet was in Dover i would still go pal.

See if you can share fuel etc buddy.

Si.

Its not the fule or costs...its the traveling all the way down threre..I got an Op coming up so not sure if il be fully recoverd by then.

I might learn a thing or two about shooting if i came :hmm::icon_redface::whistling:

Marty

Marty.

Marty these meets are so good if i lived in Aderbeen and the meet was in Dover i would still go pal.

See if you can share fuel etc buddy.

Si.

Its not the fule or costs...its the traveling all the way down threre..I got an Op coming up so not sure if il be fully recoverd by then.

I might learn a thing or two about shooting if i came :hmm::icon_redface::whistling:

Marty

Marty.

hi Marty

turn up and chillaxe,you can rest your shoulder. I will look after you!