T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

Nothing dav..just want to tinker with it..trying to get some carbon fiber tube the correct size (seems impossible) to get it on as a replacement for the std shroud..because it rings and the hammer pinging too its annoying..and get it sent to sniper22 off doc for a polish tune and stuff lol ..but I'm trying to get hold of cf tu e before I send it to him so he can put his baffle in the tube while he's at it..lol

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

and the list grows :thumbs:

1.Davyt63

2. Chaz

3.Si

4. Laura

5. Wurz

6. Andy&Archie

7. Andyz

8. Roger

9. Steveo + family ?

10. Neil

11. Anne

12. Marksman

13. Daz7 (unlucky for some?)

14. Milegajo

15. Mawders

16.Adam

17.rob welsh

18.Tony

19.Pelletpower +1

Nothing dav..just want to tinker with it..trying to get some carbon fiber tube the correct size (seems impossible) to get it on as a replacement for the std shroud..because it rings and the hammer pinging too its annoying..and get it sent to sniper22 off doc for a polish tune and stuff lol ..but I'm trying to get hold of cf tu e before I send it to him so he can put his baffle in the tube while he's at it..lol

cool rob,if you make it to the meet,i would like to try it out.if you dont mind?

would like to come would have to bring the wife and kids where abouts would we camp thx george

Plenty of room for camping mate and always a great laugh....

Would be great to get the younguns & missus involved too!!

Darryl

i'm already getting excited, although not in a 'tingly' way... last one was great fun, just remember earplugs for at night and superglue for your turrets...

davy, we'll have to find something to properly ruin pianoman with this time matey!!

cheers, wurz

i'm already getting excited, although not in a 'tingly' way... last one was great fun, just remember earplugs for at night and superglue for your turrets...

davy, we'll have to find something to properly ruin pianoman with this time matey!!

cheers, wurz

Also Twin Prosports at the Meet as well John :laugh:;)

I've sussed how to nobble Pianoman Let Davy loose with His Twister powers :whistling::tongue2::laugh:;)