HW97k vs TX200 (Full Length) MK3 Review

This is great and very useful. I've been scratching my head on this topic to the point that I haven't got much of a skull left. If I may ask though, do you think that the 97K needs to be tuned to reach the same level of performance as the TX200? I have read many a quote saying that it should be to reach these levels. I know that there is almost nothing in it, but accuracy is my top top priority :boogie: I want to be sure that It can match the accuracy of the TX200 out of the box or if I need to pay extra to get it to this point :hmm:

Edited by Gamatech

You'll need to tune a 97 to get the best out of it mate, a stage 1 tune'll cost up to 70, and a stage 2 around 150 so factor that into your budget.

Cheers, wurz

Would these tunes remain under the 12 foot pound limit? :signthankspin:

fret78 where abouts in sheff are you buddy,it seems i could be local to you,i have a prosport .177 maybe you could show me how to use it correctly,it can be devestatingly accurate,then the next group i shoot can be all over,still its my first rifle and ive only had a couple of months

regards nick

pm me if your interested

fret78 where abouts in sheff are you buddy,it seems i could be local to you,i have a prosport .177 maybe you could show me how to use it correctly,it can be devestatingly accurate,then the next group i shoot can be all over,still its my first rifle and ive only had a couple of months

regards nick

pm me if your interested

pm on it's way buddy

Great analysis, cheers milegajo.

Why are your "circumstances.. rather peculiar and as such, I have unique demands and considerations regarding my equipment."?! I only ask as I'm curious as to how that may have swayed your ratings.

• 1 month later...

cheers mate going down to local gun shop when i can get a lift to see which one feels best

hugo did you manage to try the two rifles in question, which one came out on top ?
yes tryed both and went for the 97 just cause it felt better but does need tuning as has hell of a twang but other than that there wasn't much in it