Unsure of our dog's breed?!

The top dog could be a reverse breed bull greyhound (3/4 Greyhound ¼ bull terrier).

However i would say it’s more likely to be pit x staff x mastiff mix,

Whichever it could do with more muscle mass and tone,

The second dog i strongly suggest is a bull terrier which could be of American decent.

Cracking head,, but show me 5 pits and i will show you 5 arguments with respect to origin or breed!

http://www.workingpitbull.com/amstaffpit.htm

Guest long-tail

As helpful as you are all being about pitbulls....

Could you all please just tell me your direct thoughts about what Bo is? (The dog in the first four photos)

Ta

anyone can take a guess but at the end of the day if you dont know for definate i wouldnt worry to much,bit like mine been told all sorts staff/boxer or abd even, who knows he makes all the right noises and thats all that matters :thumbs:

035.jpg

Edited by long-tail

The top dog could be a reverse breed bull greyhound (3/4 Greyhound ¼ bull terrier).

Thank you, does this mean a bull-lurcher? Or is a bull-lurcher different to a bull type cross sight hound?

The point i was trying to make was you will never know, some people on here could make some suggestions but they could be off the mark.

just enjoy the hound,, get it and have fun, what its is will not change what it can do.

a lurcher would be a bull x greyhound at what ever %, but normaly less bull than GH. some do breed the other way with results which look like your dog.

a sight hound would be any dog that hunts primarily by sight, deer hound, saluki, GH, whipet etc,,, i am not sure if you would class any sight hound x bull as a lurcher?

regards