I think the dogs were having a bit of fun with their owners :laugh::laugh:

I thought it was a bit of a rude trick to pull on the dutchman when I first saw it, as it could have ripped him in a worse area, but I did just about piss myself laughing lol :laugh: , I think they made him carry it out afterwards lol. :clapper:

hi kiwi i dont reckon them first dogs were bailing more like getting out the way my bailers keep the hog tight not piss around

right here we go.. straight from the horses mouth, well sorta.. :)

I didn't film this but I edited it, the dogs here are only young and not owned by the people in the shot, Jace and dutchie, so think they were a little intimidated by the whole thing too, as any good dog should be, bit weary of strangers, less likely to be stolen. Agree with ya Kiwi, australians don't know what a good bailer is, more interested in how much a dog weighs than what it can do! get all the comments about bailers being the sooks dog, mate, get a boar bailed, he's free and will usually have a crack at ya, held pig?? Boring, stroll over and tip it over, seen one seen em all. Just pullin ya chains Ozzies, I know ya love it.

On a lighter note, the dutchman loved it, gave him an excuse to pull his pants off in the backpackers. He stayed with us for a few months, wasn't his first time out. Takes a copy of the dvd with him everywhere he goes :D

• 4 weeks later...

Very funny, couldn't believe he fell for it :clapper: Just goes to show whats the dogs are up against, those tusks look

like they could make a mess very quickly..........

Edited by Simoman

these guys are crazy if one off them get you on the inside of your leg and cut your femeral artery you got no chance you wont make it 50 yards , my friends in pakistan loose a few workers a year trying to flush these bad boys from the jungle id need a good catch dog before i tackled a 200lb beast thrashing 2 blades around you guys are nuts! :wacko: