Woodgas method is Glenns method and glenns method is Andy whittes method.You see,theres very little new comes out on snaring or trapping.Just bad snarers,good snarers and brilliant snarers,Glenn and Woodga are Brilliant snarers :good:

P.S,Moley is a shite snarer :11:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wickidweasel
Thanks P&G, So I am not going to gain a great amount by spending £25 on the DVD,  Thanks for the info.

I found the dvd very informative but i am a complete novice theres those that think they know then theres others that know woodga is one of them [bANNED TEXT] i personaly think the disc has somthing to offer and cant wait to get out with the wires im glad ive found somthing to show me the right way to do things

Woodgas method is Glenns method and glenns method is Andy whittes method.You see,theres very little new comes out on snaring or trapping.Just bad snarers,good snarers and brilliant snarers,Glenn and Woodga are Brilliant snarers :good:

P.S,Moley is a shite snarer :11:

now look here you, i,m getting sick of this assasination on my snaring ability. i want you round here tonite at 7 pm sharp for a good old fashioned punch up, if you don,t turn up , i,m the winner :p

• 3 weeks later...