rabbits out in this weather?

f*ck me some people on here swaer they havent done it gone out lamping when its out of season hes only just got into it. i bet when you just got into it you couldnt wait to get out and do it we was all the same at one point give him a break. and ye they will still be out danny when its a bit of drizzle its a better night mate. :victory:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup has chew that many wooden spoons we have shares in woodland, chewed £200+ shoes, made the law look like a teabag with that many holes, pooed and wee'd on the floor that many times its unreal, k

Daniel how can you call anybody numpty you've got 1 brain cell more than an amoeba, patterdalejoel is a few years younger than you and conducts himself way better than you.   Leave the dogs to peopl

instead of buying a lurcher you would be better getting some english lessons and a simple spelling book

Iv been out the last few nights stocking up on some grub for my kits and there out! I'm lucky I have nice open horse fields with real low grass. Last night wasa bit dead though tbh, warm with a slight drizzle.

youve met the mrs then :laugh:

Iv been out the last few nights stocking up on some grub for my kits and there out! I'm lucky I have nice open horse fields with real low grass. Last night wasa bit dead though tbh, warm with a slight drizzle.

He wrote "DRIZZLE" not "GRIZZLE" :thumbs:

youve met her aswell then :laugh:

youve met her aswell then :laugh:

Once or twice perhaps......:whistling:

• Like 1

Oh and to the OP, you shouldn't be allowed to run a bath never mind a f*****g dog, think you have tried every cross imaginable and then come on here not knowing when the hunting season starts? And some of your other threads have been beauties aswell, there's no need to feel sorry for your dogs because they won't be with you that long to suffer and hopefully when you ship them out they get a better owner than you. If you want a dog that doesn't do what any normal dog given the chance will do, get yourself down the burger van and buy a f*****g hotdog, fuckwit.

Oh and to the OP, you shouldn't be allowed to run a bath never mind a f*****g dog, think you have tried every cross imaginable and then come on here not knowing when the hunting season starts? And some of your other threads have been beauties aswell, there's no need to feel sorry for your dogs because they won't be with you that long to suffer and hopefully when you ship them out they get a better owner than you. If you want a dog that doesn't do what any normal dog given the chance will do, get yourself down the burger van and buy a f*****g hotdog, fuckwit.

always good to see good advice :thumbs::laugh:

always good to see good advice :thumbs::laugh:

Here to help....... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I had a lurcher absurd ruined my house u numpty! So I bout a new 1 can't be assed to argue grow up

my pup has chew that many wooden spoons we have shares in woodland, chewed £200+ shoes, made the law look like a teabag with that many holes, pooed and wee'd on the floor that many times its unreal, kept me up all night with whining, thrown up on the sofa about 6 times, ripped up duvets and rugs, ripped up a 24 pack of loo roll in the front room, and many similar things, and still not one of us in the family would consider getting rid of her. so look at yourself before you try and justify why you got rid of your dog. :bye:

was it a 24 pack of Andrex or smart price loo roll ? :hmm:

I had a lurcher absurd ruined my house u numpty! So I bout a new 1 can't be assed to argue grow up

my pup has chew that many wooden spoons we have shares in woodland, chewed £200+ shoes, made the law look like a teabag with that many holes, pooed and wee'd on the floor that many times its unreal, kept me up all night with whining, thrown up on the sofa about 6 times, ripped up duvets and rugs, ripped up a 24 pack of loo roll in the front room, and many similar things, and still not one of us in the family would consider getting rid of her. so look at yourself before you try and justify why you got rid of your dog. :bye:

Normal bog rolls over rated, wet toilet roll wipes are the way forward, they don't make your arse bleed sore and you don't get the dried up shite attached to your arse hair :).....it's a little bit like the guy who started this thread...wet and oozes shite !

• Like 1

Normal bog rolls over rated, wet toilet roll wipes are the way forward, they don't make your arse bleed sore and you don't get the dried up shite attached to your arse hair :).....it's a little bit like the guy who started this thread...wet and oozes shite !

aye I see what you,re saying and that cushelle stuff is that thick you don,t realise how much comes off the roll when you when you take your normal quota of sheets, its a dilemma :hmm:

• Like 2

aye I see what you,re saying and that cushelle stuff is that thick you don,t realise how much comes off the roll when you when you take your normal quota of sheets, its a dilemma :hmm:

I'm a wet tissue man now :icon_redface: , always use the unscented ones now though as I had piles the other month and almost hit the ceiling........took the term "ring sting" to an all new level !! :D

I'm a wet tissue man now :icon_redface: , always use the unscented ones now though as I had piles the other month and almost hit the ceiling........took the term "ring sting" to an all new level !! :D

try the baby wipes sensitive bud, should take the sting oot, useful for wiping leather suites as well :yes::D

try the baby wipes sensitive bud, should take the sting oot, useful for wiping leather suites as well :yes::D

But are they flushable??????? :D