• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As Paulus will be aware after the research he has done following problems with his dog there is a lot of talk about electrolytes on the greyhound data forum and there seems to be an informed opinion a

Sandy how are you meant to get a exausted dog to lift it's head up never mind eat anything..a squirty bottle full of recharge is the way forward to blast it straight down there throat..that way you kn

interesting read on electrolyte,feeding and excercise from a greyhound vet and surgen http://www.monashvet.com.au/greyhounds.htm

I like this stuff http://wynnstayonlin...-aid-960ml.html to be honest I think it's more or less the same as Recharge only in a different bottle and half the price.

I used this in the passed and was told by a greyhound vet, it can feck up a dog big time!!, as it is meant for cattle, pigs and sheep!!!

It nearly killed a greyhound i know of!!

Stick to Recharge, what would you rather have, a dead dog for the sake of saving a few penny's. or a live one using the correct electrolyte like Recharge??

• Like 1

I like this stuff http://wynnstayonlin...-aid-960ml.html to be honest I think it's more or less the same as Recharge only in a different bottle and half the price.

I used this in the passed and was told by a greyhound vet, it can feck up a dog big time!!, as it is meant for cattle, pigs and sheep!!!

Stick to Recharge, what would you rather have, a dead dog for the sake of saving a few penny's. or a live one using the correct electrolyte like Recharge??

What did the Greyhound vet have on his shelf Recharge?? LOL

If you look on the Norbrook website at the ingredients there's nothing in Life Aid that isn't in Recharge. I'm not one for saving pennies infact sometimes I'm a bit of a thick c**t and will usually buy the dearest thing as I recon it will better as its the most expensive but a few greyhound lads local started using this and was raving on about it so I gave it ago and I like it and the place I bought it was at the greyhound track. There's alot of stuff meant for farm animal use but there's still plenty of dog lads using it to good effect the only thing you need to watch is over dosing but it's easy to adjust.

I've used this quite a few times over a couple of years and I have found it to be good.

I don't know anything about the cheaper stuff but i would rather use nothing than go for the cheaper option..after all we are only using the recharge for the dog's benifit so i'm sure they deserve the best we can get.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

is it just me, but i cannae follow them science essays, i should a went to school instead a going ferreting an nesting me thinks :icon_redface:

sandy is glucose water a safer bet than recharge? an woud you replace normal water on a hard nite out with glucose water? or would ye only give the glucose water on the more testing nites?? :icon_redface:

Edited by reddawn
  • Like 1

What did the Greyhound vet have on his shelf Recharge?? LOL

If you look on the Norbrook website at the ingredients there's nothing in Life Aid that isn't in Recharge. I'm not one for saving pennies infact sometimes I'm a bit of a thick c**t and will usually buy the dearest thing as I recon it will better as its the most expensive but a few greyhound lads local started using this and was raving on about it so I gave it ago and I like it and the place I bought it was at the greyhound track. There's alot of stuff meant for farm animal use but there's still plenty of dog lads using it to good effect the only thing you need to watch is over dosing but it's easy to adjust.

I've used this quite a few times over a couple of years and I have found it to be good.

Trust me, i have used this stuff over a period of time and my dogs suffered in the passed over prolonged use, even in small doses!

Recharge, is made for running dogs and greyhounds, nothing else is when it comes to this. :thumbs:

• Like 1