Bore guides......

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are the two guide blanks, I have turned them to diameter and final length and they are ready to be marked for the cut for the bolt release catch, this will enable them to be locked in place durin

I was wrong, the short series is GBP27.95 and the long series with port is GBP30.95, both are fitted with O rings, come with spares and include delivery. The long one looks very similar to this but wi

I enjoy work and tend to put the hours in when things need doing plus this is a new business and a real challenge that I enjoy immensely, right now I am meeting some very good people and developing lo

Posted Images

Phil, we are in Binbrook and mostly internet sales as what we make is usually direct to order, however we do hold some stock on the shelves and the doors are always open as we also spend a lot of time on gun work for domestic and trade customers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ovenpaa said:

Phil, we are in Binbrook and mostly internet sales as what we make is usually direct to order, however we do hold some stock on the shelves and the doors are always open as we also spend a lot of time on gun work for domestic and trade customers.

Thank you, not far from me then so good to know, I may well be popping in to see you soon.  You must be close to the stove company.

Phil

On 11/06/2012 at 22:01, heritage said:

Hi all..., I was looking for a little help in relation to custom bore guides., I've spent hours trawling the net but haven't really found anything worthwhile..rather than using the "standard" bore guides available from most outlets I hoped to invest in several custom made jobbies., I've looked into the Lucas ones but it was a non starter :( Im not a fan of the plastic tube type or the universal ones.....is there anyone in the uk that makes custom bore guides at a reasonable price ? If not, what brand did you find to be the best quality whilst still offering good value for money

Was this a secret meeting of the obsessive barrel cleaning club.?  Did they wear their guns out by cleaning.?  Is thre a dull glow from a shed somewhere where barrels are being polished to extinction. .?  Did they ever go shooting.?  I've known blokes who've had guns 20 and more years and they've never ever cleaned the barrels at all  and those guns will still chop Charlie down at 200 dead as a nit.

Edited by Meece