family of doulble benji bred dogs we have (pics)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ill start with my pup Tink here 1st pic she about 12 months here, sire dice (benji x nell) dam rosie (benji x top honcho bred greyhound) both owned by A.D   here shes about 17 months, cant wait ti

mother to this bitch is bred out of nell to benji   http://s1171.photobu...ent=dogs026.jpg

couple more of my bitch tink  

Posted Images

post-64005-0-34127300-1339756011.jpgpost-64005-0-88867800-1339756104.jpghes fin he the double of toby he might not be good has toby was but got the job done harry

i like him alot pal hes the same stamp of dog as ours,does he have plenty of wind?? whats his style up and at them type or hang back type??

post-64005-0-34127300-1339756011.jpgpost-64005-0-88867800-1339756104.jpghes fin he the double of toby he might not be good has toby was but got the job done harry

i like him alot pal hes the same stamp of dog as ours,does he have plenty of wind?? whats his style up and at them type or hang back type??

hes up and at them and very clever do he run all day but hes not getting any younger at 5 plus he comes back with a bit of a limp thats why i got pup for back up this pup i got it nutter just hope she settles down when time comes harry
  • 1 month later...

Ill start with my pup Tink here 1st pic she about 12 months here, sire dice (benji x nell) dam rosie (benji x top honcho bred greyhound) both owned by A.D

032.jpg

here shes about 17 months, cant wait till next season

045.jpg

here is her little sister dolly spittin image jst a little taller

031-2.jpg

heres tink and dollys litter brother bernie

050.jpg

this is red same sire and dam as the pups but previous litter

040.jpg

heres gina litter sister to red (bad pic this one real tidy bitch)

033.jpg

And last heres dice (benji x nell ) sire to all the dogs above and also in darcys book hare and swift hound

037.jpg

036.jpg

Any pictures of rosie please :thumbs:

• Like 1

Seen her loads of times but ain't got any pics of her mate,as I've said before your bow is a cracker I was with a couple of lads at weeknd at loather show that had litter brothers to yours all nice big strong racy dogs.

Jamie

• 5 years later...
On 11/06/2012 at 20:37, jazz said:

Ill start with my pup Tink here 1st pic she about 12 months here, sire dice (benji x nell) dam rosie (benji x top honcho bred greyhound) both owned by A.D

032.jpg

here shes about 17 months, cant wait till next season

045.jpg

here is her little sister dolly spittin image jst a little taller

031-2.jpg

heres tink and dollys litter brother bernie

050.jpg

this is red same sire and dam as the pups but previous litter

040.jpg

heres gina litter sister to red (bad pic this one real tidy bitch)

033.jpg

And last heres dice (benji x nell ) sire to all the dogs above and also in darcys book hare and swift hound

037.jpg

036.jpg

Hello where can I find this dog for sale in uk?