family of doulble benji bred dogs we have (pics)

that dice has some good length to him

The pic does him no justice he is a cracking looking thing 27" tts and as long as a barge hes the real deal mate,if i had a bitch that needed lineing i wouldnt hesitate in using him

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ill start with my pup Tink here 1st pic she about 12 months here, sire dice (benji x nell) dam rosie (benji x top honcho bred greyhound) both owned by A.D   here shes about 17 months, cant wait ti

mother to this bitch is bred out of nell to benji   http://s1171.photobu...ent=dogs026.jpg

couple more of my bitch tink  

Posted Images

cracking dogs mate you carnt go far wrong with them benjie dogs harry

nice one pal ben looking at your dogs in your gallery are they both benji bred?? there crackers especially that fin.

yes mate they are fin is benji xjj sister the forley cup winner the white bitch is benji x nuttall stuff and my pup 11month old she benjie x to a bitch out of benjie x nell keep in touch

cracking dogs mate you carnt go far wrong with them benjie dogs harry

nice one pal ben looking at your dogs in your gallery are they both benji bred?? there crackers especially that fin.

yes mate they are fin is benji xjj sister the forley cup winner the white bitch is benji x nuttall stuff and my pup 11month old she benjie x to a bitch out of benjie x nell keep in touch

definately keep in touch pal,with all three of your dogs heavily benji saturated its good to know you must rate this bloodline highly,wonder if your pups dam is litter sister to dice?? get a pic up of your pup if you can it'd be nice to see it as all ours and the pics ive seen of your two there a similar stamp of dog...racy but strong,feathered ears and tails but flatish coat.

jamie

post-64005-0-39250600-1339674691.jpghe she is jamie 11 month now it the double of benjie and dont i no it she a b*****d she been clip out in this pic harry

harry thats a real nice bitch aswell you ve got 3 beauts there mate bet you cant wait till sept,so im guessing yours is hard work aswell ?? mine is timid with some dogs but with my other lurcher and terrier and dogs she knows well she can be a right c**t,proper bully.Most of the others related that i know of are exactly the same must be the breed,Her obedience,recall are perfect and she ll retrieve anything you throw for her but no matter what i try you cannot stop her running growling and grabbing my other dogs by their throats,even when the terrier ripped a hole in her shoulder she didnt give a f**k.

jamie

post-64005-0-39250600-1339674691.jpghe she is jamie 11 month now it the double of benjie and dont i no it she a b*****d she been clip out in this pic harry

harry thats a real nice bitch aswell you ve got 3 beauts there mate bet you cant wait till sept,so im guessing yours is hard work aswell ?? mine is timid with some dogs but with my other lurcher and terrier and dogs she knows well she can be a right c**t,proper bully.Most of the others related that i know of are exactly the same must be the breed,Her obedience,recall are perfect and she ll retrieve anything you throw for her but no matter what i try you cannot stop her running growling and grabbing my other dogs by their throats,even when the terrier ripped a hole in her shoulder she didnt give a f**k.

jamie

hi jamie i got a dog out of benjie x jj sister and he brill you can do anything with him carry back jumps anything he 5 next month when we whent out you he be the dog of the day always got somthing i try and stick a decent pic of him harry

post-64005-0-34127300-1339756011.jpgpost-64005-0-88867800-1339756104.jpghes fin he the double of toby he might not be good has toby was but got the job done harry

that looks nothing like tobey fellar, ive seen tobey in person, hes more whiter and has a darker patch over his shoulder, and some f**k off feathered ears lol propper saluki type dropped and heavily feathered...