CUB SNARING POST

I've just came onto the forum for a browse and I see someone has removed the post. To be perfectly honest I would of too..

I've caught cubs in rabbit snares. But I wouldn't advertise the fact. As said, it is NOT something to go showing on here... Trapping section or not.

Its like showing a fox caught in a fenn trap or bodygrip..is it right and would you show it? Honest replies welcome.

All it doe's is promote negative ammo to the sad feckers watching the forum accidents happen with cubs in snares i see no point in advertising it folks that trap and snare are only shooting themselves in the foot by putting things like that on :yes:

as i said earlier given whats in the pipeline for snares and trapping it wasnt the best picture to put up :thumbs:

Any picture ye put up is to blurred to see whats in it so ye would get away with it anyway :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the feck wants to see pictures of cub's snared anyway ye sad b*****d's ffs do it protect what ye want but ffs dont post picture's with pride about it

BUT he was after rabbits... so if anti's see it it could be used as evidence to try and ban all forms of snaring, inc. rabbits, as they are also catching non target species. no one is saying that post

the bigest mistake he made was ;; telling everone about it.. things happen . no need to tell the whole f.. world about it!!.

I've just came onto the forum for a browse and I see someone has removed the post. To be perfectly honest I would of too..

I've caught cubs in rabbit snares. But I wouldn't advertise the fact. As said, it is NOT something to go showing on here... Trapping section or not.

Its like showing a fox caught in a fenn trap or bodygrip..is it right and would you show it? Honest replies welcome.

All it doe's is promote negative ammo to the sad feckers watching the forum accidents happen with cubs in snares i see no point in advertising it folks that trap and snare are only shooting themselves in the foot by putting things like that on :yes:

as i said earlier given whats in the pipeline for snares and trapping it wasnt the best picture to put up :thumbs:

Any picture ye put up is to blurred to see whats in it so ye would get away with it anyway :laugh: :laugh:

takes years of practice to be this bad :laugh:

Snaring has probes been the most controversial thing in hunting animals it all ways causes a steer cos the pain and surfing to animals but it probes been going on since man discovered snaring as a easy way to catch there food but life has really changed in these days don't do it much now I used it all the time when younger and caught a multitude of animals

he didnt say he had set snares for foxes, he said he was after some ferret food and he had caught some foxes in rabbits snares in the past, most of the negative replies came from people who post most in the dog section,

oh yes he did :laugh:

You are wrong , i did NOT

he didnt say he had set snares for foxes, he said he was after some ferret food and he had caught some foxes in rabbits snares in the past, most of the negative replies came from people who post most in the dog section,

sorry mate but you definatly did, you said one was an accidental catch and one you deliberatly targeted

BUT he was after rabbits... so if anti's see it it could be used as evidence to try and ban all forms of snaring, inc. rabbits, as they are also catching non target species. no one is saying that post about snaring foxes are bad just when they are caught in rabbit snares it shouldnt be shared on an open forum, as it is not just hunting minded people that look on here.

he did mention the fact he deliberatly set a rabbit snare for foxs :thumbs:

well thats even worst then surely?

it is given whats going on with traps and trapping at the minute :whistling:

what is going on with trapping and snaring at the minute ,.............please enlighten those who actually do a bit of snaring.

BUT he was after rabbits... so if anti's see it it could be used as evidence to try and ban all forms of snaring, inc. rabbits, as they are also catching non target species. no one is saying that post about snaring foxes are bad just when they are caught in rabbit snares it shouldnt be shared on an open forum, as it is not just hunting minded people that look on here.

he did mention the fact he deliberatly set a rabbit snare for foxs :thumbs:

well thats even worst then surely?

it is given whats going on with traps and trapping at the minute :whistling:

what is going on with trapping and snaring at the minute ,.............please enlighten those who actually do a bit of snaring.

there trying to get it so you have to be registered and trained there also evaluating what traps can be used, but if you actually do quite a bit you should already know this :whistling:

sorry mate but you definatly did, you said one was an accidental catch and one you deliberatly targeted

i said i killed it , it was caught in a snare that had been set for a rabbit and seeing that i snared the vixen last night ,its just as well i did

I use snares for rabbits and I keep fowl and live stock. If I caught a fox cub in a rabbit snare I wouldn't like it but I would be pleased. Would I show it on here.....no. Would I even tell anyone on here, no. Would it bother me to see such a thing, NO.

I must say to anyone involved in pest control or gamekeeping which the snaring, trapping & pest control sub forum covers, it is interesting.

over the years i have put posts up before about catching cubs and there has never been one negative comment other than when i had to let them live ,this drew replies from Snareman, Woodga ,and others ,saying ,you should never do it ,its storing up trouble for the future, but at the time ,at that location my hands, were tied, again a few years back i wrote about catching a ccub in a bodygrip ,there was no negative comments to that either. WHATS CHANGED other than the likes of Wooga ,SNAREMAN ,PEGANDGUN and others have left and be replaced by a clutch of wannerbee shit stirrers.

i would show the picture ,if only to point out or explain what went wrong ,shit can happen and when it does you should not bury your head in the sand ,you face up to it ,take it on the chin ,and try not to let it happen again.

Actually yes you did

Here is what a member asked you

Were they both in rabbit wires mate?

At least you didnt kill them on purpose

And here was your reply

i did one of them

Actually yes you did

And here was your reply

i did one of them

i shot the live one that was in a snare ,the other snared cub was dead. simple :hmm:

Actually yes you did

And here was your reply

i did one of them

i shot the live one that was in a snare ,the other snared cub was dead. simple :hmm:

That wasn't my point, you said you didn't set the rabbit snare for a fox, when on the other thread you said it was intentional...........

Actually yes you did

And here was your reply

i did one of them

That wasn't my point, you said you didn't set the rabbit snare for a fox, when on the other thread you said it was intentional...........

you are WRONG and out of order ,put the post back up let others judge it , at no time did i say i was setting snares for foxs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Im neither wrong, or "out of order", whatever that means. I don't need to put up, your wrote what i quoted did you not? And as for members making their own judgements, well i think they did that...........