CUB SNARING POST

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the feck wants to see pictures of cub's snared anyway ye sad b*****d's ffs do it protect what ye want but ffs dont post picture's with pride about it

BUT he was after rabbits... so if anti's see it it could be used as evidence to try and ban all forms of snaring, inc. rabbits, as they are also catching non target species. no one is saying that post

the bigest mistake he made was ;; telling everone about it.. things happen . no need to tell the whole f.. world about it!!.

I saw the post briefly and I also saw the negative replys left.....there were photos that had cubs in a wire but isnt that what you'd expect to see when looking through the trapping & snaring sub forum ? There are post of fox shooting and such like and they can be quite graphic.., these wernt...so if you don't like to see the results of a highly experienced snarer then I would suggest this isnt the place for you....

It was a good post from a regular contributor...., its a shame it was removed really because there are so few good posts in this section....what with all the negativity people will soon think twice about posting there photos /articles and the forum will suffer., I'm not into snaring foxes myself but the post was still interesting.., it had no graphic details to cause offence to anyone reading. So.., for anyone thinking of looking at the various sub forums..,be warned.., the pigeon shooting section contains pictures of shot pigeons, the fishing bit has hooked fish,the ferreting section has ferreted rabbits and the...do I need to continue..ffs.

• Like 1

BUT he was after rabbits... so if anti's see it it could be used as evidence to try and ban all forms of snaring, inc. rabbits, as they are also catching non target species. no one is saying that post about snaring foxes are bad just when they are caught in rabbit snares it shouldnt be shared on an open forum, as it is not just hunting minded people that look on here.

• Like 2

BUT he was after rabbits... so if anti's see it it could be used as evidence to try and ban all forms of snaring, inc. rabbits, as they are also catching non target species. no one is saying that post about snaring foxes are bad just when they are caught in rabbit snares it shouldnt be shared on an open forum, as it is not just hunting minded people that look on here.

he did mention the fact he deliberatly set a rabbit snare for foxs :thumbs:

well thats even worst then surely?

well thats even worst then surely?

it is given whats going on with traps and trapping at the minute :whistling:

he didnt say he had set snares for foxes, he said he was after some ferret food and he had caught some foxes in rabbits snares in the past, most of the negative replies came from people who post most in the dog section,

Edited by nod

he didnt say he had set snares for foxes, he said he was after some ferret food and he had caught some foxes in rabbits snares in the past, most of the negative replies came from people who post most in the dog section,

oh yes he did :laugh:

I've just came onto the forum for a browse and I see someone has removed the post. To be perfectly honest I would of too..

I've caught cubs in rabbit snares. But I wouldn't advertise the fact. As said, it is NOT something to go showing on here... Trapping section or not.

Its like showing a fox caught in a fenn trap or bodygrip..is it right and would you show it? Honest replies welcome.

I've just came onto the forum for a browse and I see someone has removed the post. To be perfectly honest I would of too..

I've caught cubs in rabbit snares. But I wouldn't advertise the fact. As said, it is NOT something to go showing on here... Trapping section or not.

Its like showing a fox caught in a fenn trap or bodygrip..is it right and would you show it? Honest replies welcome.

All it doe's is promote negative ammo to the sad feckers watching the forum accidents happen with cubs in snares i see no point in advertising it folks that trap and snare are only shooting themselves in the foot by putting things like that on :yes:
  • Like 1

All it doe's is promote negative ammo to the sad feckers watching the forum accidents happen with cubs in snares i see no point in advertising it folks that trap and snare are only shooting themselves in the foot by putting things like that on :yes:

as i said earlier given whats in the pipeline for snares and trapping it wasnt the best picture to put up :thumbs: