Ratting companion

Pig boy

Allright guys, i'm 14 years old and have a terrier for ratting, where i live (Wiltshire) There are a fair few farms which have a rat problem that i could gain some more permission on. A few days ago i was on a dairy farm and got 21 just with my dog. I would like a companion because none of my mates are that interested bar one but i'd like to be with someone with another dog, as with only one dog you can only catch one at a time. i don't mind what age you are as long as you enjoy ratting that's good enough! And plus i can have a good decent conversation with the person about dogs. I really hope for a reply (or a PM)

Cheers,

Pig boy :thumbs:

• Like 1

Pig boy is a sensible young lad and his father produces some lovely pork .... Good offer young fella just be carefull you don't get hoodwinked by some arse holes that will ruin your permission .........

• Like 1