harris hawks going for peanuts

mickmck

had a phone call this morning from a mate , wanted to borrow my hawk box , when i asked him what he wanted it for , as i know his bird is in molt , he says hes going to pick one up , so i had a bit carck wi him and hes got this

female 2 year old for £150, i mean thats for nowt , its no wonder there are so many birds about at that money .

rant over mick

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a serious note i personaly think the shite will hit the fan as far a Goshawk's go..folk will sharp get sick of the tantrum's they throw..they will also be a big rise in the Goshawk population in th

had a phone call this morning from a mate , wanted to borrow my hawk box , when i asked him what he wanted it for , as i know his bird is in molt , he says hes going to pick one up , so i had a bit carck wi him and hes got this

female 2 year old for £150, i mean thats for nowt , its no wonder there are so many birds about at that money .

rant over mick

ten a penny now mate, the first male i bought years ago cost me £800 :icon_eek: its a shame so many people jumped on the breeding bandwagon :cray:

rant over mick

ten a penny now mate, the first male i bought years ago cost me £800 :icon_eek: its a shame so many people jumped on the breeding bandwagon :cray:

thats just giving it away int it , do you still keep hawks bud ?

rant over mick

thats just giving it away int it , do you still keep hawks bud ?

no mate packed all that in a good few years ago mate

i dunno much about the bird yet but will let you s know how it works out lads :thumbs:

tell him to get a hood just incase :laugh: will save on the need for anti depressants later :laugh:

or a decent set of ear muffs

:laugh:
Guest bullterrier

theres a breeding pair of hh for £200 and a mhh swap for a bike another one that did make me laught but pissed off at the same time was a male hh for sale because when i let it go it dident come back to me have recaught it am scared to let it go again now incase it doesent come back to me again for sale or would swap for this year young mhh on bird trader :censored: john

theres a breeding pair of hh for £200 and a mhh swap for a bike another one that did make me laught but pissed off at the same time was a male hh for sale because when i let it go it dident come back to me have recaught it am scared to let it go again now incase it doesent come back to me again for sale or would swap for this year young mhh on bird trader :censored: john

Your be gobsmacked at the stuff you see on birdtrader its not good for the sport any way lads :icon_eek:

• 3 weeks later...

i paid 1200 for my first harris many years ago,theres to many breeding them now and they dont care who they sell them to, thats why theres so many roaming free if they loss one they buy another it really makes me sick