Liverpool foxhound or beagle pack

Hello,

I read a book recently that detailed the Liverpool Hunt Club, with members such as Lord Molyneaux, was based in Richmond Row - near St. Anne Street. They used to hunt around Everton when it seemed to be one of the nicest places in the UK (believe it or not). I've read about hares being chased around Brownlow Hill, too.

Hello,

I read a book recently that detailed the Liverpool Hunt Club, with members such as Lord Molyneaux, was based in Richmond Row - near St. Anne Street. They used to hunt around Everton when it seemed to be one of the nicest places in the UK (believe it or not). I've read about hares being chased around Brownlow Hill, too.

Hard to imagine that mate but there is a book by English Heritage that outlines Everton & Anfields rural past and the growth of the suburbs, where you'd take a trip out, over the brow, to visit a 'country pub' called the Cabbage Hall Inn..!

Do you know the name of that book?

Hello,

Hard to imagine that mate but there is a book by English Heritage that outlines Everton & Anfields rural past and the growth of the suburbs, where you'd take a trip out, over the brow, to visit a 'country pub' called the Cabbage Hall Inn..!

Do you know the name of that book?

Been over that brow once or twice to visit that Inn. ;-)

Hello,

all the monyneaux family are buried in knowsley village church on knowsley lane :thumbs:

Not quite Pip, the earliest of 'em, the ones who came over in 1066 and for about 200 years after, are buried in St Helens church (Sefton church) Sefton. Where their first house was. ;)

Not quite Pip, the earliest of 'em, the ones who came over in 1066 and for about 200 years after, are buried in St Helens church (Sefton church) Sefton. Where their first house was. ;)

never knew that mate its just that ive only seen theses graves and thougt it was a family plot so they would all be buried there,bosun i read earlier in the thread that you know t cammo the one of the farm who flys hawks :thumbs:

never knew that mate its just that ive only seen theses graves and thougt it was a family plot so they would all be buried there,bosun i read earlier in the thread that you know t cammo the one of the farm who flys hawks :thumbs:

are you near the farm then pip?

live on it mate where you from kev :thumbs:

feel sorry for you mate :laugh: lol

feel sorry for you mate :laugh: lol

:cray:you not far then dogginlad id say huyton or kirkby :laugh: