Hes very well bred and he was bought as a pet.but now ive decided to work him

what training exactly do you do for hunting that they dont get as a pet :hmm:

a pet doesnt kill rabbits.a pet you have for pampering

so youve taught him how to kill bunnys??? anymove in particular, mine use the round house kick

listen carpet muncher im of to bed go reck sum1 elses head

listen mate, iv lamped quite a while noo, an ferreted even longer, let me break the bad news gently, you teach a dog the basics, wether its a pet or a working dog, if its a pet then job done, if its a worker, once the basics are in place ye let the dog see the rabbit, the dog does the rest, no neet for hunt training lol

you are a joke, you claim to have bought a pet whippet, then a year later, ye bought a bitch, ye worked bitch at 6 months old an she has had treble figured, an noo ye gonna work the dog aswell, so why ye need a 3rd whippet?? ya are gonna keep 1 aint ye??? cos that will be 4 running dogs, admit it, ye peddlin pups for crimbo or summer hols money lol

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pleased i've seen this before taking Floyd out lamping on my permission to get the sire to his forthcoming litter catching rabbits on the lamp!!.   I think he's been spending too much time on th

Give your f*****g head a shake !!!!!!!   People ike you should be treat like idiots because you are an idiot.

skin flint??? ill have ye know i bought everydog i ever owned bar 1 that was gifted, iv never sold a dog in my life period, when i bred the 1 litter that i have, i payed for my own bitch, the stud, th

Listen love im not short for money in anyway.so do me a favour and get a fuking life i bought the bitch at 6months just needing bringing on ok so ive done that.wots wrong with me having a fourth dog.its been luked after all in very good health.ive got dog runs like house with heating lamps wired to them.your on my case because i wont give pups away so some c**t can neglect them or even use them as bait for fighting dogs.thats whats happenin now adays.the dog i bought from a puppy and to be truthful my missus wudnt let me work it as she loves the dog and was afraid hed get hurt.

Edited by Floyd17586

i never said 400quid i paid dat for my bitch and den again my dog.ders a saying ive heard and its if u cant afford to buy a dog you shouldnt have one

:laugh: Says a man/boy desperately trying to sell a litter of unwanted pups for 350 each !!!......why dont you knock them on the head or better still why didnt you have them aborted...................if its not money your after give them away to good working homes..........heres another saying for you....." the truth often has a way of showing itself with no need for words " ;)

• Like 1

or even use them as bait for fighting dogs.thats whats happenin now adays

Give your f*****g head a shake !!!!!!!

People ike you should be treat like idiots because you are an idiot.

• Like 4

youve talked alot of rubbish there floydy and made yerself look abit daft with yer defensive remarks, personally i think yer being greedy wanting 350 due to the circumstances and age of the dogs and the graft theyve had, you obviously aint in it for the love of the game, hope the pups get good homes and not baited to death,

I'm pleased i've seen this before taking Floyd out lamping on my permission to get the sire to his forthcoming litter catching rabbits on the lamp!!.

I think he's been spending too much time on the working whippet forum and as 90% of the litters on there advertised by a certain member are accidental matings!!.

I know for certain that if my dog ever accidentally caught a bitch on mine i would be going to the vets for the Jab. There is no excuse what so ever for accidental matings. I have a dog here with 3 bitches, good stockmanship is all thats needed to prevent it. I even walk the dog with any bitches in season, i just keep him on the lead!! simples.

Not knowing the bitch was in season is no excuse, you shouldn't be keeping dogs if you can't notice if a bitch is in season, especally a whippet ffs

• Like 6

Listen piss off do someone elses head in today wish beside all of ye cowardly shites.and if ye had read my posts right before commenting i have giving them away but if ders more den 5 im selling the remainder

Listen piss off do someone elses head in today wish beside all of ye cowardly shites.and if ye had read my posts right before commenting i have giving them away but if ders more den 5 im selling the remainder

look floyd, i may have started this an got ye a bit of a hard time, but if ye cant see all i care aboot is the dogs, then ye really are blinkered, please dont take anything im about to say the wrong way...

the way i read ye posts, ye come across as a young lad, well younger than me anyways, to me it just sounds as tho ye aint been shown how to do things properly yet, an if that is the case then im sorry, as i reckon everybody deserves the chance to be shown how to do things properly, if ye then decide to do things a diffrent way, then so be it, i know not all dogmen do things the same, but what i have noticed over the years is most DECENT dogmen, do things very similar an have similar morals when it comes to there dogs

mally i think it would be a shame for folks to wash there hands with the lad, if he is genuinely looking for some direction or advice, an if i was closer id take him out meself, can only point a horse in the direction of water, but like they say, you cant make it drink..

flloyd think long an hard about the pups if/when they come, cos you may think that 400 is enuff to ensure them pups get looked after, but it just aint true, folks abuse or mistreat 400 dogs exact same way they would a pot licking dog pound mongrel, if they are that way inclined, an imo, anybody that pays 400 for a working whippet will only be trying to recoup there costs at a later date, so thin about where your pups may end up..

if you ever need any advice on ye dogs, gee me a pm, if i can help ill try :thumbs:

• Like 1

look floyd, i may have started this an got ye a bit of a hard time, but if ye cant see all i care aboot is the dogs, then ye really are blinkered, please dont take anything im about to say the wrong way...

the way i read ye posts, ye come across as a young lad, well younger than me anyways, to me it just sounds as tho ye aint been shown how to do things properly yet, an if that is the case then im sorry, as i reckon everybody deserves the chance to be shown how to do things properly, if ye then decide to do things a diffrent way, then so be it, i know not all dogmen do things the same, but what i have noticed over the years is most DECENT dogmen, do things very similar an have similar morals when it comes to there dogs

mally i think it would be a shame for folks to wash there hands with the lad, if he is genuinely looking for some direction or advice, an if i was closer id take him out meself, can only point a horse in the direction of water, but like they say, you cant make it drink..

flloyd think long an hard about the pups if/when they come, cos you may think that 400 is enuff to ensure them pups get looked after, but it just aint true, folks abuse or mistreat 400 dogs exact same way they would a pot licking dog pound mongrel, if they are that way inclined, an imo, anybody that pays 400 for a working whippet will only be trying to recoup there costs at a later date, so thin about where your pups may end up..

if you ever need any advice on ye dogs, gee me a pm, if i can help ill try :thumbs:

Good advice. Takes a good man to apologise and offer help.:thumbs:

We all need help sometime and guidance.

It was an accidental mating.but as i have sed i was going to breed her once but not yet to keep a pup back but now its done.so i said id keep one now and not breed her again.thats all it is and thats why i didnt bring her to the vets to get injected.thanks reddawn for advice and offer and im 26.

I'm pleased i've seen this before taking Floyd out lamping on my permission to get the sire to his forthcoming litter catching rabbitis on the lamp!!.

I think he's been spending too much time on the working whippet forum and as 90% of the litters on there advertised by a certain member are accidental matings!!.

I know for certain that if my dog ever accidentally caught a bitch on mine i would be going to the vets for the Jab. There is no excuse what so ever for accidental matings. I have a dog here with 3 bitches, good stockmanship is all thats needed to prevent it. I even walk the dog with any bitches in season, i just keep him on the lead!! simples.

Not knowing the bitch was in season is no excuse, you shouldn't be keeping dogs if you can't notice if a bitch is in season, especally a whippet ffs

sory you feel that way mally but im no puppy pedler.and [bANNED TEXT] we were talking bout you helping my dog i told you my bitch was in pup

I'm pleased i've seen this before taking Floyd out lamping on my permission to get the sire to his forthcoming litter catching rabbits on the lamp!!.

couldnt agree more with you mally mate

Floyd you've insulted just about every decent member of this forum.

Your stories about your dogs dont add up. You PM me saying you've got no permission and nowhere to go and want me to take you out with me lamping yet you've got work for 4 dogs?

And you have an accidental litter on the way and want £350 a pup from 2 unproved parents. No way a bitch can be a good enough worker to breed from at 2.

Reign yourself in a bit and stop spouting the daft stories about your dog doing 10/10 on a golf course and people might genuinely want to help you out.

Gaz

Right can the mods or somebody in charge please delete this post, as its gone way out of hand and turned onto a slagging match. 104 replies and all just abuse, If you don't want to buy a pup, or just don't like me then fair enough, but all you have done Is ruin my post !!!!

Right can the mods or somebody in charge please delete this post, as its gone way out of hand and turned onto a slagging match. 104 replies and all just abuse, If you don't want to buy a pup, or just don't like me then fair enough, but all you have done Is ruin my post !!!!

no such thing as bad publicity :tongue2::laugh:

stop advertising pups an folks will stop ruining ye posts :laugh: