Well was planning on breeding her at some stage to keep a pup so y not now.mate if your to much of a skin flint to buy one dont comment ok reddawn

i

skin flint??? ill have ye know i bought everydog i ever owned bar 1 that was gifted, iv never sold a idog in my life period, when i bred the 1 litter that i have, i payed for my own bitch, the stud, the petrol, the pups upbringing an rehomed all pups free of charge to folks i knew would work them.....

you keep teling yaself you are only doing what others do, an recoup the money ye paid out on ye dogs ye lowlife scummy f**k...

anybody that trys to recoup the money THEY CHOSE to spend on a dog, really needs to take up a new hobby ffs, maybe buy/sell/swap stamps or summat..........

listen bowsey tramp nosey b*****d mongolian spit hanging from a donkeys dick.dont come on here calling names.ive bought all my dogs and depending on litter size dont kno if il be selling as have few pups promised to family and friends and if der was any left i would have been selling

well you sell away then, keep milking that cash machine on 4 legs :laugh:

Listen i dont breed dogs my dogs are for hunting ok

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pleased i've seen this before taking Floyd out lamping on my permission to get the sire to his forthcoming litter catching rabbits on the lamp!!.   I think he's been spending too much time on th

Give your f*****g head a shake !!!!!!!   People ike you should be treat like idiots because you are an idiot.

skin flint??? ill have ye know i bought everydog i ever owned bar 1 that was gifted, iv never sold a dog in my life period, when i bred the 1 litter that i have, i payed for my own bitch, the stud, th

Well was planning on breeding her at some stage to keep a pup so y not now.mate if your to much of a skin flint to buy one dont comment ok reddawn

i

skin flint??? ill have ye know i bought everydog i ever owned bar 1 that was gifted, iv never sold a idog in my life period, when i bred the 1 litter that i have, i payed for my own bitch, the stud, the petrol, the pups upbringing an rehomed all pups free of charge to folks i knew would work them.....

you keep teling yaself you are only doing what others do, an recoup the money ye paid out on ye dogs ye lowlife scummy f**k...

anybody that trys to recoup the money THEY CHOSE to spend on a dog, really needs to take up a new hobby ffs, maybe buy/sell/swap stamps or summat..........

listen bowsey tramp nosey b*****d mongolian spit hanging from a donkeys dick.dont come on here calling names.ive bought all my dogs and depending on litter size dont kno if il be selling as have few pups promised to family and friends and if der was any left i would have been selling

well you sell away then, keep milking that cash machine on 4 legs :laugh:

Listen i dont breed dogs my dogs are for hunting ok

keep tellin yaself that chief, ye pups aint even born, dont know how many, an yet ye know a price, an it was an accident, pmsl lollol your a chancer, ill gee ye that much :laugh:

what the f**k?

exactly

what the f**k?

exactly

Absolutely :thumbs: dogs are a hobby not a business....if you cant afford your hobbies without having to exploit them......dont do them.

• Like 1

400 quid for an accident ffs and you always run them as a pair but didnt notice ye bitch was standing :laugh: ye are either a liar or ye are fecking clueless with dogs i will give ye that :icon_eek:

• Like 1

400 quid for an accident ffs and you always run them as a pair but didnt notice ye bitch was standing :laugh: ye are either a liar or ye are fecking clueless with dogs i will give ye that :icon_eek:

listen dickhead im getting fed up now read back through and put ur binoculars on nd u will see [bANNED TEXT] i was driving they mated in the car

listen dickhead im getting fed up now read back through and put ur binoculars on nd u will see [bANNED TEXT] i was driving they mated in the car

why put a bitch that is standing in a car with a dog then

what aboot the 2 weeks a previous bleeding :laugh:

what aboot the 2 weeks a previous bleeding :laugh:

He must of accidently missed that :laugh: