Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

The best bit of advice I ever got was " be humble".....there's a lot of sense in that.

The second best was " don't wipe your arse with a broken beer bottle" !!! Lol lol

• Like 7

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

AHA LAB IF YOU TALK MY MUSIC ILE BE A GOOD LAD BUT IF I SEE FRAUD WELL TELL YOU TAE GET TAE ,ANY TIME YOU FANCY SEEING GOOD DOGS WORK ,AND MAN AND DOG WORK WELL WINTER WILL BE HERE SOON ENOUGH

:thumbs:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

The truth is I get alot of flack of most of the WHIN bashers on the forum my comments and replies have said to come across arrogant belittling etc etc .

Dry you eyes boys :cray:

ferrettingjanuary29h2012003.jpg

• Like 1

lets try an turn this into a decent whin thread please, any pics of ye dogs whin?? i have only ever seen 1 pic an it was rake that put it up an they looked handy enuff :thumbs:

I,ve got some pics here oot whins kennels, if the master says its ok I,ll stick them up ?

• Like 2

The truth is I get alot of flack of most of the WHIN bashers on the forum my comments and replies have said to come across arrogant belittling etc etc .

FFS that must be a record in 'running a load of rabbits over'.............?............ :D

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

FFS that must be a record in 'running a load of rabbits over'.............?............ :D

No I bored them to death :D

do you run a minshaw as well cookie