Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

what do you do with a pup on a fox pre ban run him with the mother father let him have a look , same with most things wether wolves foxes any dog ,dont belive i slipped the dog on a hare he wasnt leashed the hare came pased us in rough scrubby land like an old patch of scrub he gave chase other dog was getting real tired young dog , , som e nites i take three dogs a walk without leashes not often but when its a moon i do they dont get hurt cause there sensible , i used to go with a mate in the moon on hot places we would listen dogs are on then they either got him but thats hunting for sport without aid of the lamp just natural skills ,

Slip "WITH" the experienced dog, in unison, or once the experienced dog has made the catch and slowed things down abit, not at separate times when both parties are travelling in probable different directions at speeds of up to 35-40mph,

Guest Moscow

what do you do with a pup on a fox pre ban run him with the mother father let him have a look , same with most things wether wolves foxes any dog ,dont belive i slipped the dog on a hare he wasnt leashed the hare came pased us in rough scrubby land like an old patch of scrub he gave chase other dog was getting real tired young dog , , som e nites i take three dogs a walk without leashes not often but when its a moon i do they dont get hurt cause there sensible , i used to go with a mate in the moon on hot places we would listen dogs are on then they either got him but thats hunting for sport without aid of the lamp just natural skills ,

More excuses and bable.

what in scrub some days i used to hunt with 3 dogs in big wooded estates any way ill bring a jukel singled up if you fancy a run one nite see what an old winshaw can run like on them prairie feilds ,just single no need for double your not to far

To me? Aye if you like, my permission not the best but can have a night out, pm in winter time. :thumbs:

Hedge why didn't you say something that night or when he did it not just put dog on lead and go your own way????

How many of you have been out with whin and his dogs or are you all just going by what you hear on here?????

Dont under stand some of his post but don't thing any man needs there private life brought up on an open forum.

Think the mods should clean this up or take it down