Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

I don't get why everyone is moaning about folk having a go at whin. No one has a problem with him, or his opinion, it's just his rather repetative. dismissive way, of putting it across, again and again and again :laugh:

• Like 2

was reading some old whin posts guy knows his stuff

with out a doubt the whin member new his stuff and has probably done more and had more than most single handed , being outspoken in this world in certain climates dont gpo down to well the man his has he his , and his what i turm rate up front has far has dogs an so are concernerned . the minority are always infor flack and in some ways thats how it his , but and lets be having this upfront , thats not to say the mans words and knowledge aint far short from the truth , in most case having read and listened to the crack that he often swoops in from the mountain tops . and puts abit of a what might say a few sour words which to some are not taken to kindly , all in all on the whinshaw thread oh i mean the minshaw thread there his probably one maaybe to wothy of note i would say listen carefull y how poacher pocket puts his words over , what i turm on the fence , a man with a little bit of nouse , i do hope whin still has input on the site and i believe i would not be the only like minded , for sour grapes or whatever ya cans keep a good man down , oh and yes the red animal his a fine looking animal aint he fella has for the lobsters ecrabs etc i believe theyre very tasty from them theirs waters pity vic forgot his . ha ha ha . atb bunnys.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles from the nearest land. Had caught a couple of Atlantic salmon with my long net and a minky whale with a purse net when the biggest wave I ever saw, side swiped the boat, washing all my gear overboat, even my 3 lurchers struggled to stay onboard... What was I to do with no gear and 21 days of fishing ahead of me.... Then I remembered me cane fly rod I got as a wedding present. Cane rods were just out then and I wasn't too sure about it's capabilities but I wasn't going to give up now..... Over to you whin.....

funny as ---- :yes:

that whins a menace lol ye rex in his prime lanas pup minni in her prime and mhirn x rex 10 month good young bitch border lad so things are good for the daytime and nite time jaunts on the big land lol

mirrium xrex pups mmmmh atb bhunnys.

good one bunny , if thats supposed to be funny lol dont like hanger ons and people with twenty names ,better being counted as one than ten ,i like coming from the mountains and being a bit spikey makes it intresting as its only the internet , not the cut and thrust of real hunting

good one bunny , if thats supposed to be funny lol dont like hanger ons and people with twenty names ,better being counted as one than ten ,i like coming from the mountains and being a bit spikey makes it intresting as its only the internet , not the cut and thrust of real hunting

II a knows there blackwater , a can see the entertainment one aquires from the site thats what its about , atbbunnys.
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I don't get why everyone is moaning about folk having a go at whin. No one has a problem with him, or his opinion, it's just his rather repetative. dismissive way, of putting it across, again and again and again :laugh:

But did it warrant a ban :hmm: not ever member is blessed with wit charm and spelling :laugh:

whin will you marry me, dont worry about these internet bullies come let i love eeeeeh

my dogs better than your dog .........

i seen more dogs work than you..........

ive hunted better land ............

killed more game than you ......

ive had those dogs......

one thing i knows for sure your up there with the best on the keyboards, and if you werent here they would only be moaning picking fault with other members of the keyboard faternity :laugh:

• Like 1

But did it warrant a ban :hmm: not ever member is blessed with wit charm and spelling :laugh:

give your head a wobble :laugh: hes still here :laugh:
  • Like 1