Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

:yes:Yeah, got to agree,...and even though 'desperado's' like Whin enjoy being known as womanisers,.bad boys, etc,...such revelations regarding his activities, when away from home, could have caused him embarrassment, and a whole world of grief ,.so,..lets have no more private lives, kiss and tells, Gentlemen,..if ya please... :nono:

As for behaviour when out in the hunting field, well,..it is my experience that you are always best to walk out with guys that you KNOW and more importantly TRUST,...and, if you foolishly allow yourself to stray from that tried and tested maxim,.it nearly always ends in tears... :thumbs:

thats why the company i enjoy best when lamping is my own and my mutts, no one else to mess up and no one else to blame

:yes:Yeah, got to agree,...and even though 'desperado's' like Whin enjoy being known as womanisers,.bad boys, etc,...such revelations regarding his activities, when away from home, could have caused him embarrassment, and a whole world of grief ,.so,..lets have no more private lives, kiss and tells, Gentlemen,..if ya please... :nono:

As for behaviour when out in the hunting field, well,..it is my experience that you are always best to walk out with guys that you KNOW and more importantly TRUST,...and, if you foolishly allow yourself to stray from that tried and tested maxim,.it nearly always ends in tears... :thumbs:

Nuff said. :thumbs:

Why didn't I say somthing. ? I already had hands held behind me back an was asked not to react as its just one night an he'll be gone. He was on his own show. Personaly when im im offered a night out im polite to my boast . Not dame right f*****g rude an ungrateful.

I've read this whole thread and what a lot of shite it is, from he did this to you did that and whos trying to shag who, its times like this I'm glad I keep myself to myself and I have e few decent dogs aswell, this lurcher game has always held its fair share of arseholes but now its full of them all blowing their own trumpets and half the people with lurchers today shouldn't be allowed to keep pet fu**ING mice and by the way I know who stole the combine!!

• Like 2