Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

Why didn't I say somthing. ? I already had hands held behind me back an was asked not to react as its just one night an he'll be gone. He was on his own show. Personaly when im im offered a night out im polite to my boast . Not daREme right f*****g rude an ungrateful.

I'll back this up, a polite grateful chap, even when he is walkimg through manure with just trainers on :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

Why didn't I say somthing. ? I already had hands held behind me back an was asked not to react as its just one night an he'll be gone. He was on his own show. Personaly when im im offered a night out im polite to my boast . Not daREme right f*****g rude an ungrateful.

through feilds of wild boarland horses wanting to kill us an our dogs. Was glad to get back in the van an on to some safer permission lol.

I'll back this up, a polite grateful chap, even when he is walkimg through manure with just trainers on :laugh: