Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

This thread and highlights the real cants in the lurcherworld like the plummer threads etc for feck sake WHIN you either love or hate do you still have to carry on knocking them one is not even alive .

As we use to say in the army wind your fecking necks in and post construstive threads.posts thease subjects have been done to death :wallbash:

ATB Cookie

Why does the same not go for whin? Just out of interest.

Same what for Whin :hmm::thumbs:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

:hmm:It is a free country,..and same as everyone else on here,..Whin is entitled to have an opinion.... :yes:

,WHIN cant have a opinion in this not so freedom of speech forum :laugh: as one or some of the MODS banned him .

He appears to be BLACKWATER judging by some of MODS replies to his posts which if is the case whats the point in the user name WHIN being banned :hmm: if it is the same person.

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

This thread and highlights the real cants in the lurcherworld like the plummer threads etc for feck sake WHIN you either love or hate do you still have to carry on knocking them one is not even alive .

As we use to say in the army wind your fecking necks in and post construstive threads.posts thease subjects have been done to death :wallbash:

ATB Cookie

as we use to say in the submarine kilties get a life

Same could be said for members who keep banging on about them they should get a life.

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin
  • Like 1
Guest Moscow

northern light were do you come from, I am not talking about summertime hunting that most people do, I am talking in proper season,

here and by the way before this internet Hunting, there was and a lot of people that kept dogs only for coursing, and there was some very good dogs about and still is about,,, but sadly the Laws have changed, and now we read about it on the internet, and also about numbers to take a 100 rabbits takes a lot of effort from man and dog,,, But were you there that night when a dog took the ton, I certainly was not, and I will tell you something and I have travelled this country from one end to the other, when game is lamped for the first time, its like taking candy from a child,, but once those old bunnies become lamp shy, totaly different story, now Moscow read my other post properly I am not having a pop at any one other than stating what I know and what I have seen,

Ive re read it but there was no need I still agree with northernlite.

Whin is a jealous idiot as far as Iam concerned and a few people who's word I trust have met and walked out with him and there of the same opinion.

• Like 2

Providing Whin wasnt abusive threatening violence ect i cant see why he's banned

I can see that at times he's a pain in the a** but surely he's entitled to his opinion ?

That what forums are for

mind you that blackwaters a To&%er :tongue2:

Edited by steve66
  • Like 3

the Library is closed, No access to the net,, and too busy with his Salmos, ,, LADS ITS THE INTERNET, I only put that photo of my dog up so you fellows can see I only sit and watch the TV, and the internet, its been very good the queens jubilee,,, today not a Piper in sight, the Skirl o the pipes an the beat o the drum,

roll on 2014 oct,

to Smart Dog, he pulled a Tendon, In his left shoulder, and he was coming on very nicely before that happened,,

the one tris had was a cracking bitch but the 1 thing he had her 4 she never had much interest in so he found a suitable home for her

that whins a menace lol ye rex in his prime lanas pup minni in her prime and mhirn x rex 10 month good young bitch border lad so things are good for the daytime and nite time jaunts on the big land lol

Edited by BLACKWATER...
  • Like 1