Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles from the nearest land. Had caught a couple of Atlantic salmon with my long net and a minky whale with a purse net when the biggest wave I ever saw, side swiped the boat, washing all my gear overboat, even my 3 lurchers struggled to stay onboard... What was I to do with no gear and 21 days of fishing ahead of me.... Then I remembered me cane fly rod I got as a wedding present. Cane rods were just out then and I wasn't too sure about it's capabilities but I wasn't going to give up now..... Over to you whin.....

:laugh: :laugh: ..feck me Baw do you write romantic novels for a living? :D ..ATB Andy. ;)

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

northern light were do you come from, I am not talking about summertime hunting that most people do, I am talking in proper season,

here and by the way before this internet Hunting, there was and a lot of people that kept dogs only for coursing, and there was some very good dogs about and still is about,,, but sadly the Laws have changed, and now we read about it on the internet, and also about numbers to take a 100 rabbits takes a lot of effort from man and dog,,, But were you there that night when a dog took the ton, I certainly was not, and I will tell you something and I have travelled this country from one end to the other, when game is lamped for the first time, its like taking candy from a child,, but once those old bunnies become lamp shy, totaly different story, now Moscow read my other post properly I am not having a pop at any one other than stating what I know and what I have seen,

• Like 1

border lad its nane of your bussiness where i come from not into summer time hunting never have and never will had a few dogs in my day to and dont like lamping hares and agree with what you say about taking candy from a child as i said wasnt bringing you or whin down atb

TBH i think whin let himself down in the minshaw thread wat i carnt understand is anybody who wanted to keep a low profile back in the day avoided organizations like the N.L.R.C and such like i know i did after only breifly meeting one of their members

just a young fellow 2 years of age, a posted this on another post, but for some reason the post went dead, just a handy dog.

P6020004.jpg

he's a nice type what's his breeding if you don't mind me asking. atb. hd

That's a tidy looking dog border lad, is he your sal g/hound whipp, am running one of that breeding myself and the same age as yours hope he's coming along well for you

his Dam was salukigrey on both sides and then when the time come for to take a pup from her they put grey/whippet with a very slight

touch of collie in the mix, and that is the produce, all dogs in his breeding were able to do there job,

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

This thread and highlights the real cants in the lurcherworld like the plummer threads etc for feck sake WHIN you either love or hate do you still have to carry on knocking them one is not even alive .

As we use to say in the army wind your fecking necks in and post construstive threads.posts thease subjects have been done to death :wallbash:

ATB Cookie

This thread and highlights the real cants in the lurcherworld like the plummer threads etc for feck sake WHIN you either love or hate do you still have to carry on knocking them one is not even alive .

As we use to say in the army wind your fecking necks in and post construstive threads.posts thease subjects have been done to death :wallbash:

ATB Cookie

Why does the same not go for whin? Just out of interest.

• Like 1

ATB Cookie

why post then victor lol

ATB Cookie

as we use to say in the submarine kilties get a life