deadly with a slingshot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look on youtube for torsten now hes the real deal!!!

this blokes deadly with a slingshot  

i couldnt hit a barn door from a foot away!

I need more practice, the best I have done so far is scare a squirrel, but it is the first time I have come across what can only be described as a kamakazi attack. It leapt from the top brances of a tree, right at me and i had to step out of the way. Next time mr squirrel...I will probably miss again :icon_redface:

• Like 1

I need more practice, the best I have done so far is scare a squirrel, but it is the first time I have come across what can only be described as a kamakazi attack. It leapt from the top brances of a tree, right at me and i had to step out of the way. Next time mr squirrel...I will probably miss again :icon_redface:

take a dog with ya all my lurchers are 100% squirrel dogs very good at it to i llern them from pups soon as i go in a wood they all look up its a funny site lol

take a dog with ya all my lurchers are 100% squirrel dogs very good at it to i llern them from pups soon as i go in a wood they all look up its a funny site lol

Will do! But since my life is a train wreck I have no dogs atm, despite many false alarms that things looked good. Moving across the country again soon all going well, I WILL find a job that lets me keep dogs too, whatever it takes because I honestly can't handle not having dogs about anymore. I am bored and fat!

ye this lad is a very good shot :yes: no amount of editing can make you shoot like that i should no i shoot one it aint as easy as it looks

i couldnt hit a barn door from a foot away!

i was like that for a long time not like it now though :D still mis loads haha

did get my brother on the face many years ago with a boilie,

from a foot away the gobby little coont :laugh:

• Like 2

ye this lad is a very good shot :yes: no amount of editing can make you shoot like that i should no i shoot one it aint as easy as it looks

its bin prooven mate , look at his vid shooting through the middle of a cd ,its fake as f**k!

Proooven by who?