82 replies to this topic

#76 fitchet

fitchet

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:23 pm

lol and peolpe over here think there bull xs will take one lol there no bull xs in the uk that could keep up with one let alone take one give it 2 them c**ts they have fast bull xs

Just shows you haven't seen many bull crosses work.

Not my cup of tea personally it seemed a very long messy drawn out and set up process. But each to there own.

#77 paddy92

paddy92

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:27 pm

No respect for the pig what so ever or there dogs think they should be banned not us.

#78 123hunter

123hunter

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:52 pm

barbaric

#79 Tallyho

Tallyho

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,806 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:45 pm

not my thing with that amount of dogs and no respect for the pigs , but then again we are all moaning about the amount of dogs but its the same way antis see us when 20 foxhounds are used to kill one fox, each to their own to them it not cruel just like we dont see foxhunting with hounds cruel, like i said them hunting the pigs like they do is not my cup of tea but its the way they do .

#80 maxhardcore

maxhardcore

Unofficial THL SAFC Spokesperson

• Members
  • 13,827 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:46 am

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... Well aware of that fella,... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

I just don't like to watch, a sea of jukels, all chomping into a screaming porker,...the New Zealand boys, step in with a knife, and get it done and dusted,...(I freely admit,.I ain't been no angel myself, over the years),..but, such a performance ain't to my taste...End of story.... http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

That about sums it up.
Step in asap and finish the animal off.
Im all for Hunting but against all forms of unecessary Cruelty.
They def aint hunting for the meat as they dont eat Pork.

#81 maxhardcore

maxhardcore

Unofficial THL SAFC Spokesperson

• Members
  • 13,827 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:49 am

not my thing with that amount of dogs and no respect for the pigs , but then again we are all moaning about the amount of dogs but its the same way antis see us when 20 foxhounds are used to kill one fox, each to their own to them it not cruel just like we dont see foxhunting with hounds cruel, like i said them hunting the pigs like they do is not my cup of tea but its the way they do .

Different in the aspect that Fox in this country predate lambs, chickens and sometimes children.
Foxhounds also dispatch a Fox within seconds , game over.
Them hounds are just chomping on the Pigs.
Nothing much wrong with the Hunt its the end, someone learn them to step in and Dispatch.
They didnt seem to have a Problem with KB and i dont say that mockingly.

#82 sam4530s

sam4530s

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:24 pm

hummm . . . . . my dog rounded a family of muslims up at our local country park they was all screaming and waving there arms about i was wetting my self laughing and so was about 20 other people , i was so embarrased :whistling:

#83 Rawly86

Rawly86

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:53 pm

That is disgusting, hunting I don't mind but not that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users