coursing pigs in pakistan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A gutless, shamefull exhibition of what is at the complete opposite end of the scale to what we should be trying to do, f****n gutless paki's with mob handed poor quality dogs with no respect for thei

SILLY CURTAIN SANDAL WEARING B**T***S,

cruel b*****ds. would like to see the rag eds battle one of the big boars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=upsWnVUwzLw

dont know if i have done the link right but ive just came across this and thought id share it with you these pigs can shift

there dirty smelly cruel brainless towel headed cammel jokeys.there a fooking discrace and shouldnt own dogs.some one should strap a bomb to a pig and let it run in there house see how they like that :D

their dogs their country their animals ... i wouldn't interfere, i would advice only. some people think using dogs to catch pigs is inhumane no matter how many dogs u use , 1 2 or 20. or how fast u kill. to antis we all the same . all hunting method are cruel and need banning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=upsWnVUwzLw

dont know if i have done the link right but ive just came across this and thought id share it with you these pigs can shift

Hectic stuff.Too many mutts involved. I can't understand why they run up, once its caught ,only to stand around flapping their arms about

.You would think at least one of them would carry a decent knife to dispatch the pig.I dont like to see a load of dogs biting lumps out of an animal while the crowd stand and jabber away ,the animal should be dispatched asap.imo.

Edited by inan
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...