coursing pigs in pakistan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A gutless, shamefull exhibition of what is at the complete opposite end of the scale to what we should be trying to do, f****n gutless paki's with mob handed poor quality dogs with no respect for thei

SILLY CURTAIN SANDAL WEARING B**T***S,

cruel b*****ds. would like to see the rag eds battle one of the big boars

I wonder if they get to rule the cuntry they will bring back hunting with dogs?

We may not have to wait that long to find out the way the fucing off white fuckers are pouring in here.

I like to think i'm not a racist, and am tolerant of others, but i cant abide any f****r tha comes to our country and doesn't accept our religion, morals and how this country operates, now matter what colour the fuckers are, they are an ignorant lot of fuckers and arrogant to boot. You think, majority of dog fighting procecutions, child sex scandals, grooming for others etc, f****n asians :censored: :censored:

• Like 2

I wonder if they get to rule the cuntry they will bring back hunting with dogs?

Yes they probably will. Unfortunately if your white you'll be a slave and the nearest to hunting with dogs you'll get is cleaning out the shite in there kennel.

• Like 1

That's not hunting the dirty c**t's most of them boars made them dogs look stupid and the paki twats didn't have the balls to finish the boars did you se the two lads dancing round trying to get hold of there dog

I agree, the quarry should've been finished far quicker but thought some of the dogs werent bad just too many of them. It looked an unavoidable mess as they were using the little houndy things to flush so they were obviously going to pile straight into a catch and there were loose dogs everywhere. I bet most of the injuries could have been avoided by stabbing the pigs a bit quicker too.

some nice dogs and well they dont live next door to me so what the fech at least they can still hunt whatever , we cant , im not into there culture , but if it was abit more organised be a good day out ,done pig hunting in texas new mexico good and out fresh meat to eat not disorganised like that , maybe athe die hard hunters on here could go over and show them lol

• Like 1