Sign in to follow this  
Texas tom

coursing pigs in pakistan

dont know if i have done the link right but ive just came across this and thought id share it with you these pigs can shift

• Like 1

:yes:Well aware of that fella,... :yes:

I just don't like to watch, a sea of jukels, all chomping into a screaming porker,...the New Zealand boys, step in with a knife, and get it done and dusted,...(I freely admit,.I ain't been no angel myself, over the years),..but, such a performance ain't to my taste...End of story.... :thumbs:

anybody with an ounce of humanity would have finished it quickly. and thats the difference that will never be overcome :thumbs:

A gutless, shamefull exhibition of what is at the complete opposite end of the scale to what we should be trying to do, f****n gutless paki's with mob handed poor quality dogs with no respect for their quarry.

Once caught, should be dispatched instatntly. If you cant handle your quarry or dont know how to, dont f****n hunt them in the first place.... f*****g shocking.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

• Like 4

Bunch of fannys! Treat the pigs and dogs like shite! 20 dogs ripping a pig up, no sign of a humane kill, videoing the corpses of dead dogs...... FFS.

Wonder how many of those pigs were eaten? lol

• Like 1

Bunch of fannys! Treat the pigs and dogs like shite! 20 dogs ripping a pig up, no sign of a humane kill, videoing the corpses of dead dogs...... FFS.

How many of the f****n dogs were eaten ?? f****n animals, and they are getting more and more into this country gents, its only a matter of time.

Muslims don't eat pork so they will have been wasted
  • Like 2

Muslims don't eat pork so they will have been wasted

Bet they shifted the dogs though, wi chips

• Like 2